• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
  • Heh, I just came across this place, and joined just for the heck of it. >_> I ditched SPPf because I hate how often that place goes down, and I wanted to be in a forum that has lots of people in it. oh, I'm Yukikaze in serebiiforums, if anyone cares...

So yeah, hi everyone.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • Hey, I feel nice that im first to message you o.o My Name is Jerome =) Message me if you need any help and Check the RULES You're going to have a real good time hear =] it seems that it's very easy to make new friends and such so dont be shy if you need anything from anybody, Buh bye.

eeVee.

Go Pochama!
    Years
  • rofl

Heya Swift Espeon.. you know me, of course. >_>
    I wonder if any more of our friends will join here..

Anyway, hope ya have fun here.. like what everyone else here says. Btw, if our friends do join here, where do you think our hang out place will be? Like how LPW game in serebii was..

Last edited:
    Back