• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Evryone!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Im new to pokemons forums, but not new to gamkes. I loves pokemon and meating new peeple. I hope i make lots of frends here!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sir Aaron!

Well, if you are familiar with the pokemon games, then I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself quite a bit here at the PokeCommunity! If you love pokemon and love meetin new people, this is definitely the place for you! As you can see, we have quite a bit of members here, so you're bound to meet more than a few cool people on your journey here.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, as they should answer most of your questions. Drop me a PM/VM if you'd like to chat a bit...I'm usually around. Have fun, and I'll see you around! =P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's alright if you're new to forums, Sir Aaron. Most of the members around this community would be more than willing to assist you if you have any questions or inquires about etiquette.
    (The vast majority of us are forum-pros. ;D)

Welcome to the community, my friend.
    I'm certain you will have an incredible experience here. As I said, the members are friendly, but PC also offers great content. These two things mixed together provide perfect opportunities to meet good friends with similar interests. Perhaps that's why it's so easy to make friends here, eh?

I'm sure you will be entertained for quite a while around this particular forum.
    Hope you will stay for a while!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • We welcome you to our community with open hands Sir. Aaron.

Welcome to PC! You will find more than enough intresting people here than anyone would ever need to meet. I am 100% sure you will fit right in here and generally anyone here would think so to.

Have fun and remember to read the rules and stick by them and you will be ok.

Back