• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Fi Wi Fi's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
Ha really i would like the ...shiny charizard also wat do you think about the trade i mentioned???

Yes If you want it its yours :)

I can get on now................... (sorry I needed a filler to post)

Sure let me finish with someone else and then we can. And I understand the filler has been making me have to use complete sentences :[[

I'd love a shiny Blissey. :o
EDIT: Moveset?

Sure I can't check the moveset at the moment busy trading sorry.

Last edited:

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
Years
Sure I don't really care bout the pokemon I am barely ever playing and thought you all would like them.

One min have to connect my ds to wifi I just recently moved.
kk can we do that and then can I has shiny dragonite too since I was one of the first five posters?

My info's up there^. I use the same username for ingame.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
kk can we do that and then can I has shiny dragonite too since I was one of the first five posters?

My info's up there^. I use the same username for ingame.

As you wish.

..... had to fill up post letter amount

Okay, mine is Lisa: 0946 8157 4690

See you on wi-fi!

Registered you I am ready when you are. Going to the trade room now.

Last edited:
Years
I have a quick question @hifiwifi... so your just accepting lvl50 or 75 and over for your shinies?

if so I have a bunch of lvl 100 I can trade for them... for instance I have a lvl 100 rayquaza and salamence

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Ok im going on wen u post that your going on to trade shiny charizard ok.
Fc is 0302-3565-2288

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
I have a quick question @hifiwifi... so your just accepting lvl50 or 75 and over for your shinies?

if so I have a bunch of lvl 100 I can trade for them... for instance I have a lvl 100 rayquaza and salamence

Sure I am just being nice and giving away but asking for very little in return.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back