• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Fi Wi Fi's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
Years
  • Ill check in a while but uhm I need money badly you know how people sell shinies for money on ebay? You think I should try that? I can make my own site and everything?

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
  • Ill check in a while but uhm I need money badly you know how people sell shinies for money on ebay? You think I should try that? I can make my own site and everything?

Well.... it looks to me like they just say clearly in the information how it works, and put free shipping. See here: LINK

And scroll down to basic information.

There's also a way to make it so you can put paypal buttons on a website... it's done all the time for donations, plus some bands do it.
    Like WEDDG... check out their myspace and see how they sell their albums: LINK

Also, some websites like Freewebs.com and I THINK (not sure on this one) Yahoo will let you open your own webstore.

You could also experiment with constructing a microtransaction based flash system. Although that requires owning a copy of Flash Professional, I doubt if you're asking that question you own Flash.
    (That's not supposed to sound mean).

Amazon.com is a cool site, but I don't know if they support USERS set up downloadable purchases. Like, there's a couple items (Like Castle Crashers X360) where you purchase it and then you get a downloadable code, so you could expand it from a code to "Email this code to [email protected] with your nickname and FC and I'll get back to you," But, as I said, I don't know if people other than amazon are allowed to do that. You could do what the EBay user did, create a new item and in the general info/description put all that information about how it's a digital download. I would advise against Amazon for what you're doing, though.

Captain Gordon

Defender of Earth
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    I'm interested in a shiny Milotic. It's the weekend, so I could get it from your giveaway, right?

Name: Gage
    FC: 0215 7286 7122

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • Well.... it looks to me like they just say clearly in the information how it works, and put free shipping. See here: LINK

And scroll down to basic information.

There's also a way to make it so you can put paypal buttons on a website... it's done all the time for donations, plus some bands do it.
    Like WEDDG... check out their myspace and see how they sell their albums: LINK

Also, some websites like Freewebs.com and I THINK (not sure on this one) Yahoo will let you open your own webstore.

You could also experiment with constructing a microtransaction based flash system. Although that requires owning a copy of Flash Professional, I doubt if you're asking that question you own Flash.
    (That's not supposed to sound mean).

Amazon.com is a cool site, but I don't know if they support USERS set up downloadable purchases. Like, there's a couple items (Like Castle Crashers X360) where you purchase it and then you get a downloadable code, so you could expand it from a code to "Email this code to [email protected] with your nickname and FC and I'll get back to you," But, as I said, I don't know if people other than amazon are allowed to do that. You could do what the EBay user did, create a new item and in the general info/description put all that information about how it's a digital download. I would advise against Amazon for what you're doing, though.

Thanks for replying back and I would hope I could get some help so maby you could answer future questions and The website thing I can do easy Im a okay programmer.

bump for pokemon :) adding a vid soon of what I have to offer atm.

Last edited:

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Freebie

Hello there, i would like a Shiny Charizard as my freebie if possible, i prolly won't be able to trade till next weekend, Name and FC in sig (Platinum one)

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • Might be canceling the massive give aways and make them like once every 3 weeks.

Bump post here right nao!

Last edited:

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur for LV 100 Japanese Arceus, LV 50 EV trained shiny ninetails, LV 50 EV trained Gengar?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    may i have your shiny ampharos for the giveaway
    fc is in my sig
    and we can tade anytime preferably later today

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
    Years
  • My favourite poke is ur lvl 100 shiny charizard

can i get it in ur weekend giveaway tommoz??

cheers

AK99

name;ANEESH
    fc;4769 8989 6995

Years
  • Free Shiny

Hi
    I read the rules on getting a free shiny
    my favorite pokemon is kadabra ^.^
    What shiny pokemon are you offering?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    I have a level 56 Mawile, a Level 57 Altaria and a level 76 Golbat.
    Can I trade those for the Venusaur, Blastoise, and Tyranitar? Please and thanks :)
    Add my diamond name n' fc.
    Oh and my favourite pokemon is a garchomp! ^_^

jjohn779

The Uprising
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    i read the information given and my favorite pokemon of all time is: typhlosion
    would i be ok if i gave a lv 81 flygon for a lv 100 shiny milotic or an tyrannitar
    in game name: John FC:1548 7708 6541

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back