• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi folks!

Broadway

Find your wings.
Years
Hi, everyone!

I was googling for "pokemon RP" and this forum popped up. I'm not totally sure about taking that plunge yet, but this seems like an excellent place to learn about it, at least. And plus just chatting about Pokemon in general!

I've been playing Pokemon for... can it be 15 years? When did Red/Blue come out? I picked it up then and pretty much didn't stop. It's my comfort-food of video games.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Welcome to PC, Broadway! The members down in RP are really nice, and would help you get started if that's where you wanted to hang; don't forget the other threads though!!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
PC is an excellent place for pokefans. I have heard a lot about the RP section too, but haven't wandered to that section coz I'm really lazy. -_- But don't let anyone stop you from being there! ;D I am sure that its a really fantastic place for RPers!

As already said by me,PC is like a paradise for Pokefans. So its not surprising if any pokefan tells you that he loves PC!!

Anyways, Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums Broadway. I recommend that you read the rules as well as FAQ as soon as possible! ;D

Have TONs of fun around the forums! ;)

Back