• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,friends! *smile*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
  • Welcome to the boards Spirit of the Moon! I read the Pokespecial manga as well, Yellow is a cool character!

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    What's Up! Welcome to PC, SOTM! I'm Emerld_Ursaring, PC's own green teddy bear^^
    Anyway, post alot, have fun, and pm me if ya wanna be friends!
    ~Emerald_Ursaring

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
  • whoa look its me finglonger self appointed head of the non existent welcoming commitee. welcome to Pc I love your sn btw, very pagan and such. so yeah thats all I got, pm me if you need someone to talk to or what not...

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2005
    Zapchu said:
    Welcome to the boards Spirit of the Moon! I read the Pokespecial manga as well, Yellow is a cool character!
    You read Pokemon Special too? That's great to meet you.
    Anyway. Thanks,everyone for a lot of welcomes! *smile*

Last edited:

PsychicStar

E.S.P. Type Pokemon
    Years
  • You also welcomed me so I thought I'd jump in and welcome you as well! I'm new myself! ^^;; Yellow is a good color, btw ^.^ Have fun!

Back