• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi friends

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Soooo, what brought you to us? Are you a long-time fan, or just getting into the franchise? Tell us a little about yourself; we'd love to know! Makes it easier to know where to recommend you check out first! Not that there is anything wrong with browsing around, of course, buuuut...PC is a big place. xD;

Anyways, if you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to PM or VM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • Hi, Melissa!
    Welcome to the PC! I'm newer here as well but I already adore this place. It's definitely one of a kind here!
    If you're ever up for chatting then let me know! My inbox is always open!
    - Alexa

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
    Years
  • Hi Melissa!
    Welcome to PC! It's great to have a new member aboard! Tell us about yourself and what you're interested in! There are so many forums and people to meet here at the PokeCommunity. I hope to see you around! PM me if you want to talk anytime! Don't be afraid to ask staff any questions! They're here to help!
    ~Eclipse

Back