• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, guys, Gwenvar is here!

Years
  • Hi, folks, gotta introduce myself.

I love pokemon, as a 20 year old teenager, and I'm proud of it! And that's cause I got here :cer_love: :). I didn't watch many pokemon except the few beginning episodes, because my dad told me not to watch these silly things (he used a stronger expression, but I won't write it here), though I played with tazoos a lot in school, so I knew all the pokemon in order. Now, at the age of 18, I began to inquire about cartoon, and the first was, of course, pokemon, and the others added a few months later. I listened to the 1st season's theme, which has made me cry :). I went to the official site, and many other sites, and now I thought that being a member of a pokemon forum could be really cool, and then I got here, with google.

About me, I think I am an artist. I am a beginner now, but with practice, I will get better, and present you more awesome works (I draw and write). I am very emotional type, cuz when something happens with me, could easily get me depressed, or really happy. I'm living my life in a roller-coaster of emotions, but I enjoy it! :D And I'm very snooty and exhibitionist, but in a loveable and cool way :cool: I hope you will like me, and my stuff.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome. :)

That sucks you only got to see a few episodes early on! At least you've listened to the theme song because really, it's amazing. There's not much else that can beat it, idk, it's just so motivational really. Have you heard the full length song? Because the full length one is omg amazing. Either way, yeah, being apart of a Pokemon forum is pretty good since it's somewhere you can discuss Pokemon without people judging you, or not being able to relate, and so on. All of us pretty much had Pokemon-related childhoods, which makes it easy to discuss anything Pokemon-related here. Have you played the games? If so you might wanna check out Trade Corner & Competitive Battling Center, though for the latter you can battle and participate in the community there without having a Pokemon game!

Ooh, an artist? You should post in the Art Gallery then! It could totally use more people there since it gets inactive at times. :(

I'm sure we'll all like you though and hopefully you do stick around, if you have any questions, ask people with bold usernames! :3

Years
  • Yeah, I listened to the full song, I like the continuation of the song "I'll battle everyday, to claim my rightful place" first, I heard: "I'll barrel everything, to clean my bike for play" :D.
    And I've already posted something on the poetry forum. I can't post drawings yet, need 15 posts, but you can have a look at my profile to watch my drawings.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, folks, gotta introduce myself.

I love pokemon, as a 20 year old teenager, and I'm proud of it! And that's cause I got here :cer_love: :). I didn't watch many pokemon except the few beginning episodes, because my dad told me not to watch these silly things (he used a stronger expression, but I won't write it here), though I played with tazoos a lot in school, so I knew all the pokemon in order. Now, at the age of 18, I began to inquire about cartoon, and the first was, of course, pokemon, and the others added a few months later. I listened to the 1st season's theme, which has made me cry :). I went to the official site, and many other sites, and now I thought that being a member of a pokemon forum could be really cool, and then I got here, with google.

About me, I think I am an artist. I am a beginner now, but with practice, I will get better, and present you more awesome works (I draw and write). I am very emotional type, cuz when something happens with me, could easily get me depressed, or really happy. I'm living my life in a roller-coaster of emotions, but I enjoy it! :D And I'm very snooty and exhibitionist, but in a loveable and cool way :cool: I hope you will like me, and my stuff.

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... Well, I think as long as you love it, it's all right :) Get into the general Pokémon discussions forums to get into discussions. :P (I think I just repeated something)

Hmm... Oh, and by the way, the Art Gallery might be a good place for you to post your art :)

I hope to see you again!

Back