• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!! I'm new here!!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    :) welcome Oscar!
    You came to the right place, this forum is very exciting and fun indeed ;)
    You will be finding lots of friendly people here and lots of different subjects (most of them related to pokemon) to talk about!

I hope you can find your way around here, and if there's something you need help with you can always check the "who's online" tab and ask one of the online members. we're all trying to be as helpful as we can so you will have your questions answered and your problems solved in no-time :)!

Welcome to the forum Oscar, good to meet you yes! Lovin' the avatar, ahaha.

This place is pretty exciting, yeah, but is there anything that pulled you in here in particular? :o You can talk about pretty much anything even when off-topic discussions are concerned, so the community is quite diverse. Those who are new to forums entirely might get a little lost along the way but don't be scared to ask a staff member if you're ever lost; we're the guys with the blue, orange, and red names and are more than happy to assist. The members are also quite wonderful themselves - you've plenty of choices.

I really hope you'll enjoy the community lots, Poli! (✿◠‿◠) See you around and thanks for joining us here.

Back