• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys I'm new!

Years
  • Well finally I found a nice place to discuss about Pokémon with people from all around the world! I want to make new friends here!

Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC! Just got to say I really like your avatar pic. :P Your right, PC is a very nice place to discuss anything Pokemon from people all over. You'll make plenty of friends here since the community is so friendly so you should have a lot of fun. :) Also be sure to read the rules, and if you happen to have any questions at all regarding PC, you should message anyone with a bold name and they can help you out. Anyways hope you like it here, hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Back