• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys, its MancerNecro!

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
    Years
    Hi guys! I'm new here, created an account maybe last week or two weeks ago. I'm making an intro thread only now as I wasn't so free before and only wanted to make a new thread when I could become more active.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Makes sense...

As long as you haven't been around for a couple months and are quite obviously familiar with the community already, there's absolutely no problems with making an introduction a tad late. What's the point in making one if you're not gonna be around to reply to the welcomes anyway? XD

Soooo what brings you to PC, MancerNecro? Anticpating the 5th generation with the rest of us? o3o

Oh, and I see whatcha did thar with your user name.

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
    Years
    Oh, I came here cause my friend saw an Ultimate Mono Type Challenge thread and told me about it. That's kinda the main reason why I came to the site in the first place, but after seeing the rest of the site, I just had to make an account.

Cause its more active than the previous boards I've been to. (Some of them are essentially dead). Also, it made me suddenly like Pokemon more and pick up the game again.

And I used MancerNecro cause I wanted to use Necromancer as a board name but found it used up so I used MancerNecro then and stuck with it forever.

Back