• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
Years
  • Hello guys, i'm patricia, but u can call me EmilieAutumn is this fórum okay?!

I love pokémons and gothic things too...
    Nice to meet everyone!
    ^_^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there emilie ( i am too lazy to type in your whole name.) Your love for gothic clearly shows in your avatar. LOL. so I also assume you like Gothithelle and it's evolutionary family, right?

anyway, we have lots of great sections here in PC! Check it out! welcome!

Years
  • I agree with MiltankRancher, they are amazing Pokemon.

Hi there Patricia "EmilieAutumn". I love lots of different types of Pokemon but I have a slight preference for Water and Psychic-types cos they are strong.

Have some fun and don't forget to read the rules - they are important.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Patricia! It's great to have you around, and yes this forum is pretty much open for anyone who loves Pokemon whether your a hardcore fan and/or just casual, everyone is welcomed with open arms! *^____^*

Pokemon and gothic? Seems we're quite the same! I also have a thing for things related to gothic, since everything that I draw includes blood, darkness & just everything about it! If you'd like to see I'll show some of my works to you. Haven't posted 'em here since some are kind of explicit, but that's art, no? :3

So what basically brought you here in PC? Perhaps your looking for a Pokemon board wherein you can discuss both Pokemon and other off-topic things. If so, you had just joined in the right place! As you can see, there are a lot of things PC offers, and I'm sure that something will keep you entertained here! So take your time to explore the board one by one, it's kind of big so if you ever get confused, don't hesitate to contact me or any of the staff members around! We really don't bite, so don't be afraid! ♥

On another note, if you still haven't given the rules a read, then make sure to do so now. You don't want to get into any trouble!

I'll be definitely looking forward to see you around the board. Have a wonderful time here and please enjoy your stay! If you ever want to talk by the way, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message. :]

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
    Years
  • OH....thnks everybody!!!
    Nice too meet u all!!! Especially Snivy063 and Hikari10!!!! i love everything that u say about me!!! thnks, really!!!

Seriously folks, I'm very happy to participate in a community so large and so close! As you can see I always write with lyrics pink, it's like my personal brand, in the forums. I'm flattered by all that said, and the warm welcome!

I especially love Pokemon (not as much as music, of course, hihihhihihi), much like the Fire-type Pokémon and Psychic type, also really like the grass type Pokemon, type dark and ghost type. In my team of any Pokemon game you always see me with: Arcanine or Ninetales (Fire), Roserade (grass), Galvantula (electric), Golduck or Lumineon (water), Hypno, Gardevoir, Gothitelle or Cresselia (Psychic), and last but not least, another Pokemon-type dark!

I'm a fan of rock and heavy metal as you can see in some photos on my profile, especially the bands Evanescence and BarlowGirl!

Just a question: How can i put a signature in my profile, and makes everybody see it?!

And to let them know I've read all the rules and promise not to make nonsense here! Kisses!

hi there emilie ( i am too lazy to type in your whole name.) Your love for gothic clearly shows in your avatar. LOL. so I also assume you like Gothithelle and it's evolutionary family, right?

anyway, we have lots of great sections here in PC! Check it out! welcome!

Hii Honey! and thnks!!! ^+^ :embarrass

Last edited:
    Back