• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys!

ScaryDodge

Something
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2017
    hi my nickname is ScaryDodge and i love pokemon, i see this community and, i like your challanges and i will play monotype with grass I hope to be welcomed.

ScaryDodge

Welcome to PC! I love Pokemon as well, we all do around here n_n Out of curiosity, when did you start liking it?

Glad you already know one of the sections you want to get involved in; the Challenges area of the site is definitely fun. Enjoy your stay on PC and make sure to stick around - it's worth it! This forum's full of great people. :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    hi my nickname is ScaryDodge and i love pokemon, i see this community and, i like your challanges and i will play monotype with grass I hope to be welcomed.

ScaryDodge

Welcome to PC ScaryDodge you can call me Diablo. This community is just great it has a wide range of boards for a wide range of Interests. Looking for a challenge, check out this thread Challenges.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hi Dodge, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. Call me Mid if you wanna.

Oh, a monotype challenge? Go for it then.

If u wanna chat with me, just VM me at my page.

Have fun, yo.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan, Head of Team Glacier

Years

ScaryDodge

Hi ScaryDodge, you can call me Hikari.

Well, don't have much to say but good luck with your challenge!

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10, What the Hikari?

ScaryDodge

Something
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2017
    @MidnightShine: ok i chat with you and if you like one day we can battle in BW i have White ;)

@Hikari10: ok hikari thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Nice to meet you dodge. IF you need to know anything about pokemon, look me up k?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    You will be welcomed my dear. :3 Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan~! I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay. ^^

Back