• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2013
    Hey everyone.
    Just thought this should be the first thing I get done really.
    I am a new member, but definitely not new to the pokeworld in general.

So yeah, I guess that's really about all.
    Totally looking forward to getting to know some people and get some battling and trading and whatever happening as well :)

- AKBlue.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there AKBlue, what's up? Welcome to PokeCommunity :D
    Nice to see you around - you seem like a nice person to hang with. If you're into Pokemon, then this forum's the perfect place to do all things Pokerelated.

You're into battling? PC has it's own server over on Pokemon Showdown, over here. We also have a forum dedicated to trading over here. Good luck adapting, and don't be scared to send me a Visitor Message.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Why yes! And you should check that off when you're done, and then the next thing you should do is to start posting at a section you prefer! <3

Welcome aboard! Nice to meet ya! I'm Megan, btw. Glad to see ya here. There's literally a ton to do here as well as to be interested in. The Battle Center is a great place to get started if you want to get some battling going & stuff! Whether competitive or casual, whatever level you are in, it's always welcome! We even have our own Showdown server if you want to battle online with our own members. I heard it's actually fun that way!

I'm certain you will have so much fun, I guarantee it! Cirno is the mod here and she will assist you with any questions you may have. You can also throw me a shout out if you want to talk! I'm always around~ Have a great time, and see ya!

Years
  • 'Sup AK, welcome to PC okay! Great to have you on board~

So you're not new to Pokemon, then? How long have you been a fan? I've been a diehard (well... maybe that isn't a good word for it) fan since I was 8 or 9 and turned 22 a few days ago with no signs of stopping. Pretty great franchise, isn't it? n~n Most things seem to get kind of tedious to stay interested in as you get older but Pokemon has been that special something that keeps you hooked. We have something for everyone here regardless of what kind of Pokefan you are, which even includes things like hacks/fangames since that's a popular aspect around the board. Though personally, my favorite boards are the Pokemon gaming sections, Pokemon Anime, and Pokemon Clubs! Hope you find something that catches your eyes soon.

The first step in getting to know us is making an introduction so it's awesome that you got that out of the way. Better to be courageous and make that first thread, especially since you'll get to look back on later. While your intro was pretty short I also got a sense of your personality from it and you strike me as a pretty calm/easygoing person, so that's cool. Sometimes short and sweet is the way to go (...says the person who just wrote a pretty long post, lol).

But yeah! Have a superb time and I'll be here if you need anything at all! We're all pretty chill here so you can private message a staff member anytime if you have questions. <3!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2013
    Many thanks for the welcomes.

I was pretty unsure about what I should actually put in an introduction.
    I'm definitely going to have check out this server that you guys have for battling. Once I finish work on the team I'm building for the Spring Friendly this month. ;)

I'm turning 25 in a couple of months and have been a fan since the original release of Red and Blue here in Australia. So quite a while :D

I'm sure there are a lot of great battlers on this forum, but I'm really hoping I can share some of my experience and wisdom where team building and strategy is concerned with everyone.

I will almost certainly send a whole variety of people some sort of inbox message, I like to get know people.

Thanks again for the welcomes you guys.

Years
  • What? Did you say you're from Australia? I must reply right away!

Hello there AKBlue, sorry I was late to this but I want to say welcome to PC! The others have probably shown you around but yes we have an amazing Pokemon Showdown server where all our battle tournaments are held, and it even has a chat feature so it's not just for battling! And wow you're 25, we have a fair share of older members here so you'll definitely fit in.

I'm from Australia as well, and I started a bit later as far as the Pokemon games go (Ruby was my first game) but I love the 5th Generation games best, particularly Black 2 & White 2. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, as my profile explains lol. He's just so cute and adorable!

Well, that's all from me. Feel free to contact me or a moderator if you ever need someone to talk to or just want a helping hand!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2013
    Yes! Another Aussie.
    How many of us are there running around this place?

I'm really enjoying this place so far to be honest :)

Back