• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys!

Years
  • Hi, I'm new (obviously). I'm 16, Irish, and have an undying love for shiny pokémon.. and Heracross :)

I hope I can have fun here with some nice people, thanks. ;)

Years
  • Hello!!!

Welcome to the pokemon community, you're in the right place to meet people that love pokemon. Here I have meet a lot of nice people, so I'm sure you'll have fun here. Heracross its a great pokemon, i remember the heracross of Ash, very powerful and loyal, and in the games there are very nice, because he have a lot of great attacks of bug type and fighting type.

Feel free to explore, and have fun :)

PerseusRad

Cracked Egg
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Welcome HCH! (Can I call you that?)

You seem to be pretty cool, so I hope you have a good time here and stick around. Remember to read the rules, and you should be fine, and have a lot of fun here.

Years
  • Welcome HCH! (Can I call you that?)

You seem to be pretty cool, so I hope you have a good time here and stick around. Remember to read the rules, and you should be fine, and have a lot of fun here.

Yes, you can. And thanks very much :)

Hello!!!

Welcome to the pokemon community, you're in the right place to meet people that love pokemon. Here I have meet a lot of nice people, so I'm sure you'll have fun here. Heracross its a great pokemon, i remember the heracross of Ash, very powerful and loyal, and in the games there are very nice, because he have a lot of great attacks of bug type and fighting type.

Feel free to explore, and have fun :)

Ha, Thanks!

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

Your username is so awesome and creative, I love it. Heracross is pretty cool. I just got one the other day in my SoulSilver! :D Shiny Pokemon are also cool, but so rare. Do you have any? I have five. I have a shiny Hoot-Hoot in my Gold, a shiny Umbreon in my White 2 (from a trade, but still, shiny!), and a shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune (all 3 from the event a few years back.) Hoot-Hoot is the only one I caught myself xD

Anyway, if you need anything, just ask. (:

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

Your username is so awesome and creative, I love it. Heracross is pretty cool. I just got one the other day in my SoulSilver! :D Shiny Pokemon are also cool, but so rare. Do you have any? I have five. I have a shiny Hoot-Hoot in my Gold, a shiny Umbreon in my White 2 (from a trade, but still, shiny!), and a shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune (all 3 from the event a few years back.) Hoot-Hoot is the only one I caught myself xD

Anyway, if you need anything, just ask. (:

Thanks, I have a Shiny Rapidash and 3 Shiny Audinos, all of which I found in Pokémon Black in the same place! :)

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
    Years
  • Oh? Irish? Cool! And love the username. I'm also 16, and a lot of the people here happen to be around my age, after much looking, so hope you get to have a lot of friends here!

Don't worry, you'll have a blast here. I already enjoy it! ;] I might drop some time~

Welcome and hope you get to have fun and stay here for as long as you can.

Back