• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys! :)

alexithymia

Time Lady
Years
  • I'm Jess, and I just recently stumbled across this little paradise that is PC. ^^

I've been a Pokemon fan ever since I was a kid - my fist game was Red. I enjoy all of the games, but the originals have always held a special place in my heart. Lately, I've gotten back into the TCG. Turns out, opening a new pack of cards is just as awesome as it was 15 some-odd years ago. ;)

I'm married and have a two year old, so I stay pretty busy. But when I'm not, you can usually find me crocheting, running or stuck to my 3DS.

So, hi there! :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hehe, well, welcome to the Pokecommunity Jess. =P

Be sure to enjoy yourself, and have a good time, alright? And of course, feel free to fangirl over Anberlin anytime ya want.

"There's more to living than being alive."

Have fun!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Jess welcome to PC! OMG you're from Missouri?? Me too! I'm from St. Louis. :) And you like Anberlin too!
    We should get along finely then haha.

I've been a fan since the beginning as well, so the originals are special to me as well. Though I love Emerald and the newer games a lot as well. But the originals bring back so much nostalgia. The TCG is neat, I myself have been trying to get back into it too but lately I've only been collecting them for the artwork. Lol it's such good art. I know that feeling of opening booster packs and finding good cards. I've found a few decent cards, many holo and reverse foils. The Trading Card Game section is a good place to discuss the TGC. Even has a thread on talking about recent booster packs you bought and good card pulls and a thread to tell how much certain cards are worth. The moderator there, donavannj can help with that and other questions on the TCG you may have.

You're a mother I see? Awesome. Are you planning on getting your kid into Pokemon when they're older? I'm definitely telling my kids about Pokemon when and if I have some. I'll let them play my games and we will watch the show together haha. Then if Gamefreak's still making new games by then, both me and my kids will have copies and I think we will battle and trade together. Or I hope that's what will happen lol. Also seeing you have a 3DS, do you plan on getting Pokemon X and Y? If you haven't heard about them you should read about them, cause they look like they're gonna be fantastic games.

Well, I'll leave you be for now. I hope you enjoy it here and have loads of fun. If you ever want to chat people send me a VM anytime. Though you probably already did since I sent you one. Be sure to check the rules and if you have any questions, ask a staff member in blue, orange or red. See you around!

Back