• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys :)

grigno

KABOOOOOOOM
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    I'm a new member. Well, in fact i was already signed but i left my account in the dust for almost a year. I like to play hacks and classic advance versions, because... i don't have a ds. Sooooo sad

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Grigno! Welcome to PC!

Well you're account's pretty old, but since you haven't touched it since, I say you're still new. I've really been wanting to try a few hacks. I downloaded Flora Sky several months beck, but I haven't touched it since then. :( It looks really fun though and so do a lot of hacks. PC's the largest forum for hacks, so it's perfect for you. Emulation & ROM Hacking is where you can find all sorts of hacked games to play. And if you plan on making a hack yourself you can learn how to there as well. There's many resources and guides there so look around if you need help on anything.

Aww man that sticks you don't have a DS. If you can get one eventually, I think you should. I personally think the DS Pokemon games (or Generations 4 and 5) are great games. I particularly love the Gen V games (Black, White, Black 2 and White 2) cause of the Pokemon designs and the story the best one yet! But I do love the classic Game Boy and Game Boy Advanced ones. My first Pokemon game was Red so the older ones are close to my heart. I suggest both Metal &Color Generation Gaming and Advanced Generation Gaming to you as well since they're the sections to go to revive those memories of the classics games.There's also many other boards here just for Pokemon and I hope you explore all the diversity we have to offer. This includes the many off-topic boards we have too. :3

Well hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself. PC is a fun place with tons to do so be on on the lookout for stuff. Right now we have the annual get together going on. Some events are over already, but it seems alot of events are being extended to a few more days, so be sure to join the fun asap. The who get together could be extended so that's good! Have fun here and enjoy yourself. And remember that if you're lost or confused on something here, just contact a moderator. See you around and I hope we can chat sometime!

grigno

KABOOOOOOOM
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    wow! you like to write, don't you? :D i really appreciate it man, i didn't expect all this consideration :)

Back