• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys.

AlyoshaHacks

RS Hacker and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hello, my name is Alyosha Hacks. I am a novice, young hacker. I will post a hack if I can make one, but most of mine are scrapped later...
    I have done Pokémon for quite some time. Novice Pokémon users can ask me some things about Pokémon.
    Also visit my Youtube (kmstanton) for Pokémon or Mario or any other GBA Game videos.

Shadeh

KABOOM!
    Years
    Welcome to this wonderful community Alyosha If you ever need help with anything Pokemon Related then just ask any of us.
    I see you like Hacks so be sure to post all that in the correct topic lol, or else you might come across a wild "troll". These kind are a different variant that have a hidden ability called "Stealth" Which use huge words to redirect mods.
    Have fun and cheers ;)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hey Alyosha, and welcome to PC! :D It's really nice to see new users such as yourself join our huge family!

Oh, so you're a ROM hacker? PC has it's own huge Emulation & ROM Hacking section in which I am very sure you would fit right in. Be sure to share your works with other like-minded people as well as feel free to try out any of the hacks made by our very own members, which I've heard are really good! Also, do look around for anything else that might catch your interests. This place has lots of diverse topics about Pokemon and non-Pokemon alike!

Also, if you wish to advertise your YouTube channel, just giving you a heads up that that may only be done in your signature. c: I'm sure lots of people will enjoy your videos!

If you need any assistance or wish to clarify your doubts, our friendly Moderators are always open for a VM/PM. They'll be very happy to help you in anything you might need! Enjoy your stay at PC and hope to see you around! :D

Years
    Well, all hackers start out as novices at first, right? I'm sure you'll evolve and become very talented before you know it. I don't create hacks but playing them has always interested me.. it's wonderful to see how many games we have to play and how talented our hackers are. n_n Like Synerjee said, you'll fit right into the Emulation board, so why not check it out? Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Good luck with your hacking journey and hopefully you consider stopping by other areas of the site as well as this forum is pretty great. We'd be more than happy to have you! Be sure to read the rules and let the staff know if you need any help at all. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Aww, don't worry about your hack getting scrapped. It's always best to practice and practice until you come up with the right hack, right? You gotta try out new ideas that could fit best with your hack, and stick with them until you can come up with new ones.

Any level of hackers are welcome, especially you since you are a newbie. You'll be able to get all the help you need in the ROM Hacking section, where most of the things you need like the tutorials, the tools and did I ever mention help? Yeah, you'll have it all in that section! It's all the matter of asking questions and helping others if they ever need any!

Best of luck on your hacks, alright! I know you will do great! Welcome to the forums btw!

Years
    Hey! Welcome to the forum!

As the others have said PC has an incredible hacking section of the site. There you can chat with other hackers, put your hack up for others to check out, and even apply to work on other hacks. There are also various tutorials available to help you out. I am not a hacker, but I've played some created by the creative members here. You should check them out!

If you need anything, ask!

Back