• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Stopped by to say hi, i am no different from you guys ceiling fan of both game and cartoon ;). See you guys inside

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HI there, Etkip! :33

Oh yeeeeah we're both fans of Pokemon here, and so are the peeps around us! You'll totally love how we discuss are beloved franchise. :)

I've been into the games for like...more than 10 years now I guess! I got my first game when I was 8 or 9, and now today, at 23, I'm expecting my copy of X to arrive sometime this week! I can't wait to play. Do you have X&Y? Do you own other games? The games are one reason why I keep myself within the fandom, and PC has a wide range of members with different backgrounds. It's so awesome. :D

I really hope you do enjoy yourself here, ok! Don't hesitate to ask questions should you need any help, and be sure you read the rules before you go crazy and all ok! Have fuuuun!~

Years
  • Hey Etikp, welcome to PC! :D Yeah, we're all huuuge Pokemon fans here and are so very happy to see you around. How long've you been a fan? Have you tried X and Y yet? There's so much you could tell us about your Pokemon experiences so don't hesitate to add a little more if you have time. I've personally been playing since I was 8 years old; we have some very different people here, some who started recently and others who have been into it for a long time.

See you around! ♥ I do hope you'll enjoy PokeCommunity lots. If you need any help you can contact me or another staff member, we're the guys with the blue, orange, and red names and are all very nice. The members are wonderful, too! Honestly, you'll have no trouble at all fitting. Have a good time. n_n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, so, how long have you been a fan of pokemon? Been a fan since I was 5 years old myself! Pokemon Yellow was my first game, but it certainly wasn't the last since the generations after that were pretty incredible games too, holding lots of incredible memories for me! I hope you feel the same way! What's your favourite pokemon? Mine happens to be MIlotic, since I love it's artwork, and I love it's movepool!

How about the anime? You were watching it too? I love it! Do you have a favourite episode? I used to love the episode where Ash challenged Erika, the gym leader, and I also love the episode where Ash's Charizard battles Magmar. Great stuff! Course the anime is still going on, and I'm still watching it. I hope that you'll check it out if you haven't; it's pretty good!

Anyways, have a nice day, and have a really great time here in the forums! We're always willing to help you out with anything around here anytime! And I hope we could chat sometime!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Thanks for all the warm welcome. well over here i was not able to watch anime until i was 20. so only after that i came to know about different animes and came across pokemon. So since then i am a pokemon :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I used to love the cartoon (or anime? I dunno; same difference). I can't watch it anymore though since it just makes me want to play my pokémon games, and if I played the game AND watched the cartoon simultaneously my girlfriend might leave me (haha).

Back