• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!!

Years
    Hi guys, i'm slevin94, from Italy!
    I'm here mainly for hacking ROM! I hope to find someone that can help me with this and make a lot of friends here!!:)

P.s.: excuse me for my english! Hope you had understood me xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    It's alright pal; we can understand you just fine! No worries about your English; it's fine to me! Welcome to the forums sport, and it's lovely to have you here, and to meet you. <3

You might want to check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking board if you're looking into how to ROM Hacking. There, you can view the Tutorials if you're looking for a guide or anything to help you out on ROM Hacking, and the Toolbox section is there for you if you wanna take a look at some of the tools and resources that members have posted for you. Not only that, there are a ton of veteran ROM Hackers on that board, so if you have any questions at all, you can ask anyone! Don't be shyyyy, and I wish you all the best on your ROM Hacking! I'm sure it will be wondrous. <3

Cya, and I hope that you'll enjoy the rest of PC as well! If you're looking for clarification around the forums, you can have a word with a member of the staff team, and they will happily clear things up! Have a good day. <3

Welcome to the forum, slevin94! It's absolutely wonderful to meet you.

If you're here for hacking then you've come to the right place! Emulation has tons to do in that regard and you'll definitely have a great time. I love hacks myself, though Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal are among some of my favorites. I've a soft spot for hacks of third generation games, heh. :D You can also use the hacking simple questions thread to ask questions if you're lost along the way so don't hesitate to try it out. :) Oh, and don't forget Team Discussions, either!

But your English is quite good so far - I wouldn't worry at all. Plus you'll get to practice by being here so it's absolutely wonderful that you decided to pop in. Make sure to stick around, okay? We recommend getting involved and not disappearing, of course, so you get the most out of this place and make friends.

I guarantee you'll have an aweeesome time. See you!

Back