• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
  • Hello guys! Nice to meet you all! My nickname is pure_darkness77 and I am a university student. I'm a huge fan of pokemon, ever since I was a little kid. I am very interested in hacks and I'd like to learn how to make one sometime. Um..what else should I say...hm..I've got a couple of favorite pokemon such as: mew, milotic, espeon, snivy, fennekin and latias (maybe..well it used to be). Any appropriate question would be gladly accepted and answered. :pink_smile:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • You got an awesome list of Pokemon there! And how is Greece? I'd love to go there. Anyways we have a lot of awesome sections for you to participate in if any of them really catch your eye. I hope you enjoy your stay here, Pure Darkness and let me know if you need any help, okay? I'd be glad to assist you (:

Years
  • Welcome welcome, pure_darkness77! Good to have you here.

If you're interested in hacking check out the Emulation board. It has pretty much everything you'll ever need from tutorials to mods and all that jazz, as well as team help threads so you're in the right place. Lots of people are around there and would be more than happy to help out! Pop around the section and see everything it has to offer. While I'm not a hacker myself I know you'll find a home there. :)

Have a fantastic time and see you around! You'll fit in perfectly just like everyone else does. Be sure to stop by the Pokemon discussion boards to chat about your favorite aspects of the franchise!

See you around and let the staff know if you need anything~

Years
  • You got an awesome list of Pokemon there! And how is Greece? I'd love to go there. Anyways we have a lot of awesome sections for you to participate in if any of them really catch your eye. I hope you enjoy your stay here, Pure Darkness and let me know if you need any help, okay? I'd be glad to assist you (:

Greece is awesome generally, especially Rhodes :pink_smile: I've played many hacks and almost all pokemon games and I would like to make something new, catchy and interesting and also see something like that! If I need any help, I'll tell you. Nice to meet you btw!:pink_giggle:

Years
  • Welcome welcome, pure_darkness77! Good to have you here.

If you're interested in hacking check out the Emulation board. It has pretty much everything you'll ever need from tutorials to mods and all that jazz, as well as team help threads so you're in the right place. Lots of people are around there and would be more than happy to help out! Pop around the section and see everything it has to offer. While I'm not a hacker myself I know you'll find a home there. :)

Have a fantastic time and see you around! You'll fit in perfectly just like everyone else does. Be sure to stop by the Pokemon discussion boards to chat about your favorite aspects of the franchise!

See you around and let the staff know if you need anything~

Nice to meet you too! I'll check the emulation board and see you around too! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello there! Nice to meet you too dear, and it's really great to have you here this morning! Welcome to PC. <33

The others have already pointed out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section for you, so, I hope you'll check that out and enjoy it! There are also the completed hacks that the other hackers have made, so, you can freely play those as well! I visit there from time to time, and it's really well moderated, and everyone around there will be more than willing to help you out with anything that you need!

Also, yaaay for fellow Milotic fans! *hi-fives!* I really, really love Milotic - it's my favourite pokemon of them all, because it's art work is outstanding, and it's moveset is really wonderful! And by the way, I really love your avatar! Ahh, more milotics. <3

Anyways, contact me anytime you wanna have a chat, and I'll be happy to become PC friends with ya - feel free to send me a friend request, if you wish! And enjoy your stay! (:

Back