• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    My name is Dugoneon, and I'm a Serbian girl living in Italy with a sort of Pokémon-Hack-Rom dependence. My favourite versions are Ruby Destiny Life Of Guardians, Quartz, Smeraldo Perfetto (Perfect Emerald) and Crystal Dust. I'm jere to discover more gba hacks, to create at least three versions and to create some Pokémon-related narrative RPGs with people from all around the world! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet you, Dugoneon! o/ Yeaaah this forum is pretty popular for the ROM hacks that people have made around here, hehe. I'd say my favourite is LiquidCrystal and Dark Rising, and I'd love to try those ROM hacks you've listed as well! <3

Anywho, yeah, you can explore the Hacks Showcase section of the ROM hacking & Emulation board if you'd like to see the new and popular hacks around there. And if you have any questions you can ask the moderators there! You're also free to explore the rest of the board, annnd I kind of recommend that you do so if you'd like to meet more people and have more experiences! :3

Ciao for now, and enjoy your stay! Lemme know if you need a hand with anything, and I'd love to help out! And heck, send me a friend request if you wanna be PC pals! Either way, hope to see you soon. (:

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Thanks Dragon... Remember that Smeraldo Perfetto is only in Italian! :P

PC has tooons of information on ROM hacking and all sorts of tools.. so many that you'll probably drown in them, ahah! A lot of people poke around the forum for hacking at first so you're sure to find people who enjoy the same hacks as you and can help you out along your journey to making one if you're interested. Welcome to PokeCommunity and such, yes, Dugoneon?!

My personal favorite hacks are Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism as those were the ones that I've played. Oh! Naranjo was pretty good too haha but I don't think I ever finished it.

But I'll try not to ramble on about that - hope you have an awesome time here, yes? Be sure to ask one of the staff if you have questions as we're here to help whenever. (。´∀`)ノ

Back