• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys

Years
    Hi Everyone

I'm Lumpy (this one from Happy Tree Friends, not winnie the pooh)
    My first game was Blue, and I especially like Heartgold and Soulsilver remake
    I'm looking for some ROM hack here

Have a nice day
    Ps : I'm French so, I'm sorry if my english sound a bit funky :D

Ririchio-san

LoVe yOur EneMIeS. IT mAkES tHem So dAMneD mAd '.'
    Years
    Heya Lumpy! welcome to PC! Well , since you're looking for ROM hack , you've come to the right place. There's the ROM Hacking Hub , Hacks Studio . The people are very friendly here and if you have any problem , don't hesitate to ask for help , moderators are always there for us .
    And it's alright , there are many here who don't know english , if you hang around you'll gradually get better at it!
    Have a nice time here!

Blue was my first game too. n~n Then I got Red later for Christmas in 1999 or 2000. Can't believe how much Pokemon has evolved since.

Good to have you aboard and welcome, Lumpy! Have a great time going through the many ROM hacks we have around here and be sure to ask a staff member if there's ever anything you don't understand. We know the forum can be a bit confusing at first but we're always here to help.

And cool that you're from Paris! I took three French classes in university.. though I don't remember much of the language now aha. Cheers!

Years
    Unlike the others I sadly did not start with 1st Gen, but rather 3rd Gen. Such a late bloomer I am hahahahaha. But hey, welcome to the forums Lumpy!

Interesting basis for your username I have to say! I've heard of Happy Tree Friends but don't let it being an animated show fool you, it's totally too naughty for kids. Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy our ROM hacks here because PC is famous for them. In fact you'll notice just how many great hacks were made by people who came here, shows how friendly we are with hackers. And don't worry about your English, and I'm sure you can learn more as you hang around!

Anyways, pretty cool you're from France. One of the most beautiful places in the world and of course is also the basis of the Kalos region in X & Y. Well, have fun Lumpy and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Back