• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hello everyone!

I am a new member here and a fan of pokemon!

I recently got myself a nintendo 3ds and pokemon X and have obtained 4 gym badges so far, I think lol.

I am relatively new to playing pokemon games and I am eager to learn how to play and am looking forward to catching lots of pokemon!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey Mini Muffins and welcome to the forums!
    Its cool that u recently got interested in pokemon im sure you'll love x its quite fun and u got all the types in the game haha. If you'd like to discuss the game we have a section dedicated to it also!

Btw just a guess here but do u like mini muffins alittle bit? Haha i love them!
    Anyways welcome to the forums and if u have any questions feel free to vm/pm me :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Thanks for the very warm welcome Dedenne1!

It is nice to meet you and yes, I do love mini muffins, they are fantastic! {XD}

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

How are you finding your soujourn into the realm of Pokemon thus far? A lot of people have been saying that the current generation is substantially easier than past ones...and, whilst I personally disagree, I will say that the EXP Share make it a lot easier to get into it with minimal effort! Are you considering getting ORAS afterwards, perhaps? :3

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

How are you finding your soujourn into the realm of Pokemon thus far? A lot of people have been saying that the current generation is substantially easier than past ones...and, whilst I personally disagree, I will say that the EXP Share make it a lot easier to get into it with minimal effort! Are you considering getting ORAS afterwards, perhaps? :3

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Thanks for the warm welcome Zeria! :)

I am enjoying my pokemon experience so far. I think that pokemon X is a really cool game!

Come to think of it I do find the game quite easy at times but I am not sure how the difficulty compares relative to the older games as I never played them.

I am definitely considering getting ORAS after I complete X & Y, but that might not be for a while yet as it has taken quite some time to progress to where I am now in X! lol

Thanks for the offers to chat anytime, I might just do that sometime :)

Also feel free to PM me anytime you want.

Cheers

Years
    Another into I'm late to, but you do have a very cute username so it's well worth it since it's nice to welcome new guys. Anyways, it's a real pleasure to have you here with us, Muffins!

How are you enjoying X so far? Now is definitely not a bad time to play them and get familiar with mechanics here since 6th Gen made some huge leaps in the franchise. Great to hear you plan on getting Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire as well! A lot of people here are having fun with the remakes right now, and it's going to bring lots of nostalgic memories back, especially to those who are huge Hoenn fans.

I would have wanted one of those muffins in your avatar, but I'm kinda tired hahaha. Good luck with enjoying the community and I'm always open for a chat whenever you are interested anytime!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Thank you for the warm welcome Hikamaru!

I am really enjoying X so far although sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming because of the different parts of the game I don't know that much about, like breeding and statistics but I am slowly learning the craft and enjoying it so far!

Anytime you want a nice delicious muffin just let me know! :)

Back