• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys

Years
    Hello there Vishnu! Nice to meet you and welcome to PC!

So, a Pokemon and DBZ fan? I can easily explain the former, but for some reason I could never get into DBZ. Probably because it was a very male-oriented anime given most of its character cast were dudes, but then again there's different anime that appeals to different markets. I'm sure there might be a DBZ topic over in the Anime & Manga board but feel free to make one if it doesn't exist yet. As for Pokemon, what's your fave game/generation in the series? How long have you been into Pokemon? Or is there any other interests you have besides Pokemon and DBZ?

Either way, I'm confident you will love PC and we always like to make sure our new members can get the most out of their experience when they can. If you ever have any questions or concerns our staff members are always willing to assist you when needed! Anyways see you for now and take care.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello there Vishnu! Nice to meet you and welcome to PC!

So, a Pokemon and DBZ fan? I can easily explain the former, but for some reason I could never get into DBZ. Probably because it was a very male-oriented anime given most of its character cast were dudes,

It's not really all that male oriented. D: I think DBZ is something anyone can enjoy; I know loads of girls who loved the show~ *_*

Anywho, that being said, vishnu, it's cool that you're into the anime! I used to love watching re-runs of DBZ, which I still do from time to time, haha. Who are your favourite characters? I loved Teenage Gohan, Goku is always humble, and Piccolo has his funny moments, haha. <33

And yeah, don't be shy on giving me a message if you have any questions, or if you wanna chat! I'll love to see you again soon! <33

Lucario is pretty cool.. too bad its shiny version is ergh. D: But guess that means I don't need to go out of my way to breed for one lol. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Stick around and enjoy your time, there are plenty of things to discuss here and the forum itself is quite fast-paced so getting bored is hardly an option. If you need help you're welcome to send over a message anytime. Cheers, Vishnu! :)

Back