• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys!

Tyraeklis

Dark Overlord
Years
  • Err... Hello! I'm new here.
    I met the PC because of the hack roms and I think this is my first account on a forum ... (Sorry bad english, i'm are Brazilian .-.)

Killua

I am also brazilian!!! WElcome feel free to message me if you need

darkinho nao e o melhor nome para um zorua voce sabe né?

Tyraeklis

Dark Overlord
    Years
  • Well hellooo there! and welcome to PC, it's really nice to have you here with us!

Ohh, I see. Yeah, a lot of people comes here thanks to ROM Hacking, we really have skilled people around here! You have any plans of making your own ROM Hack? or just playing some of them? We have tools and tutorials for that, and you can always ask for help if you make any mistakes.

Oh, I'm sure that you're going to learn English around here. We're crowded of native English speakers, with the time, and chatting, you're going to get used to it. My English was awfull when I joined, and it's a lot better now, haha.

Oh, if you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask me! I really wish you good luck with everything here! :)

Hello bro , thanks for the hospitality. So I came to see and play some hacks it, do not leave me very well in creating , you know? haha .

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Tyraeklis, welcome to PC. We have a lot of cool Pokemon hacks in Hacks Studio. I've only played a few, but there are many great older ones and up and coming new ones as well. I used to live in South America, I still have family in Guyana. Nice to meet you, if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here at PC.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh hey, it's your birthday soon, right? Well, happy birthday in advance! I hope it goes well for you! And welcome to the forums; don't worry about your english, as I recommend sticking around with us, and you'll pick it up in time!

But yeah, have a safe and happy time, and I'll be happy to become friends with you! And have a great 2016. <33

Years
  • Hi there and welcome, Tyraeklis. =) Happy early birthday! We usually don't permit users to join and post here unless they're 13+ but since your birthday is in a few days it hardly matters aha.

Soo many people join PC because of the hacks. I did too originally back in 2006 and those were the days of my favorite fangames like Shiny Gold and Prism. *_* Hope you'll enjoy your stay and will stick around!

Back