• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
  • Hey,

Just thought I would pop in and send a quick hello to the great community here. I love the ROM hacks- it has basically given me a whole new realm of Pokemon games to play.

The reason that I love Pokemon is because it's appealing on lots of levels. You can play it when you're, say, 8 and just power level and overpower anyone, and it's enjoyable. Or, you can be like me and play it when you're 15 and enjoy the strategy.

Man, I'm a longtime fan. I saw the first ever US airing of Pokemon when I was in second grade and I was instahooked. Then, Red and Blue followed. They were awesome games.

Then, my all time favorites came: Gold and Silver. Wow, just wow. I still feel that it is unmatched in terms of innovation. Ruby and Sapphire were good, and I can't wait for Diamond and Pearl. My sister and I are both getting copies and we CAN'T WAIT to give the wireless trading a spin.

Right now, you guys have provided me with some entertainment in the form of Pokemon Shiny Gold *salivates* and Naranja.

So anyway, I'll cut my longwinded "hello" now and I guess I'll see everyone around.

By the way, if anyone needs ANY help getting emulators to run, I'll be thrilled to help. I'm also very knowledgeable about Xbox and PSP modding, so if you want to run emulators on those, my PM box is always open!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Long introductions ftw. :x
    Welcome to PC, Volsfan91. My name is Karli. :3 You seem like a nice person. I hope you have a great time here!

Back