• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi~Hi~!

Years
    Hey, hello~! My name is Phoenixian~ Like the grand and majestic Phoenix, you know? I'm from soggy, rainy England, so 'bird of fire' might not be too fitting, but I love phoenix-y symbolism ^^''

Well; I've been on-off contemplating getting involved with the community for some time - and today felt like the right day to give it a shot, so - Its a pleasure to make you're acquaintance ~

If any-one wants to throw down, then lets go! Other than that, I'm here to chat, hang out, meet new people, and find me a dream-world Vulpix to breed ahaha~

Well, that is all xD

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hey, hello~! My name is Phoenixian~ Like the grand and majestic Phoenix, you know? I'm from soggy, rainy England, so 'bird of fire' might not be too fitting, but I love phoenix-y symbolism ^^''

Well; I've been on-off contemplating getting involved with the community for some time - and today felt like the right day to give it a shot, so - Its a pleasure to make you're acquaintance ~

If any-one wants to throw down, then lets go! Other than that, I'm here to chat, hang out, meet new people, and find me a dream-world Vulpix to breed ahaha~

Well, that is all xD

Welcome to the forums my name is Diablo and the Phoenix is a cool creature. I'm form Australia and it's currently rainy and windy here.

Well this place is a very cool place to make alot of cool friends. and I'm pretty sure you're gonna make heaps of them too. Hope you have a good time here. :)

Years

Well, that is all xD

Hi Phoenixian. Cool username there.

I am the Crazy Oshawott Girl, aka Hikari.

So, I see you are feeling a little shy. Don't worry we were all newbies at some point. Tell us what sections you like and I might direct you there!

Feel free to VM me cos I love having a conversation, just watch out for the Oshawottz. I am a tad bit quirky so expect me to make you laugh.

Also, contact a moderator if you need help.

Have fun and I will see you!

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl

Hello there, Phoenixian! Welcome to PC!

You sound like a really fun person, so as long as you stick around you'll meet lots of people very quickly. I was pretty shy, so it took me a month or two to really start talking to people and making friends. XD;; I was always scared I was bothering everybody, lmao!

Go ahead and get involved in our community. As you can probably tell, we're very active around here~! Do private message a moderator if you need any help with the forum, and enjoy your stay! :D

Back