• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi hi!

eevee-4-ever

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Hello fellow trainers i'm eeveetrainer14 i'm new here and i love pokemon. As you can tell my fave is eevee and i also like it's evolutions.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, well, who can resist Eevee? It's become one of my favourite pokemon too, and the eeveelutions are always amusing to use. Do you have a preferred eeveelution, or do you like them all? Mmm, I guess I, myself like them all, but, I really especially like Glaceon, Vaporeon, and Espeon, and I usually end up using them on my main play throughs of pokemon games. There's a Eevee and Eeveelution club over at the Pokemon Clubs board if you'd like to check that out and join with us to talk about the Eevee family! I'm part of the club as well, and I hope that you'll be able to join us. c:

Alas, I hope you're having a great night, and welcome to PC, friend! Glad to have you aboard, and I wish you nothing but fun and happy times during your memorable stay here on PC! I'm sure you'll be able to meet loads of new pals and friends! Anytime you'd like to talk, you can contactme on my profile - with Visitor Messages or Private Messages, whichever you prefer! Thanks, and I hope to see you again soon. <3

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi there and welcome! Nice to meet you. I love the eeveelutions, especially Umbreon, vaporeon and glaceon. I hope you enjoy your stay on here.

Hope to see you around! :)
    ~ Joey ( aka Venitardus)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, Eevee is so adorable! <3 I love that Pokemon, as well as its Eeveelutions as much! What's your favorite Eeveelution? Mine's definitely both Espeon and Umbreon. They're so pretty and mysterious :3

Anyway, welcome, eeveetrainer! It's great to see you here! I hope you are having such a wonderful time here becaaaaause you can actually talk about how Eevee is your favorite Pokemon at the Pokemon General section, as well as the Eeveelution Fan Club as Aura had linked you. Both of those fab sections are great to get started if you want to fangirl about Eevees and all, and don't forget to explore other sections around the forums as well...there's plenty, plenty to do here. :3

Hopefully you have a wonderful time here, alright? Any staff member in bold colored names are always there if you need help! See ya around and have fuuuun <3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Hey there fellow newcomer! Welcome! Eevee is one of my favorites as well. My favorite Eeveelutions are Vaporeon, Leafeon and Umbreon.

eevee-4-ever

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • I think my favorite evolutions are leafeon and glaceon. That new form from pokemon x and y is cute too.

Kisemi Sora

Using both the king and queen~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Awwwwwww!! Well hello eevetrainer14!! Nice to meet you~ I also love Eevee and the Eeveelutions!!! Well, welcome, I`m new here too, so let`s be good friends!! :`D

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
    Years
  • Hello, I'm (kind of) new, too! :D

Eevee is such a cute Pokemon. My favorite Eeveelutions are Sylveon, Glaceon, and Umbreon.

Nice to meet you~

Years
  • Hey there and welcome aboard!

Nice to see another Eevee fan here, it's one of my personal faves too. My fave Eeveelutions are definitely Vaporeon, Glaceon and Sylveon. I love their designs and of course they are among my faves of their respective types. As Shawn (aka Aura Blackquill) stated, we have the Eevee and Eeveelutions Club over in the Pokemon Clubs section where you can talk all things Eevee and Eeveelution related!

Anyways, I do hope to get to see you around here, and don't hesitate to ask those staff members in blue, orange and red if you need help. And yeah I'm always happy to talk if you ever need a new friend!

- Hikari

Back