• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi-Hi ^^

Sailor Moon~

Magma Grunt Usako
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    Hello everyone. I am Sailor Moon. I got here from Starchild. My favorate Pokemon is Houndoom and Ninetails. {I like every fire pokemon} Hence Sailor Moon is so long, you may call me Moon/Tskino/Usagi/[add chan, san, or sama to the end of either of those if you like]

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Hello there sailor moon don't forget to read the rules and to post lots :D.PM me if you need anything.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Sailor Moon... That show reminds me of kindergarten. 0.o lol I can't even remember the cats' names.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! {Even tho it's tommorow, it says today on the main page. ^_~, Clocks must be wakko} Glad to see you here. I guess were already friends, so I'll add you ASAP

Sailor Moon~

Magma Grunt Usako
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    ^^ Wow, so nice!! ^^ I am also lookin for family members. So if you wanna be one PM me!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Oooh, I like Usagi-chan. *excited* X3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity~! ^_________^ You can call me Kelsey, it's a pelasure to meet you. =3 Please read the rules and all that good stuff and have a wonderful time~ ;3

~Kelsey

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
    Heh, I like those names. Anyway, I'm gonna call you Usagi-chan, and you may call me, uh... Jess. X3 Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, here is your official welcoming cookie! -hands you cookie- Just remember to read the rules, or even better, set them as your homepage! =P Nah, but, one thing you have to do, is have a great time... >:3

- Jess

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hey there~! =D Welcome to PC. Sorry I'm replying so late to your thread. :( Anywho, I'm Karli. If you want to chat or something PM or IM meh. :D Have fun~!

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Hello Sailor Moon. *hands you a muffin*
    I like Houndoom too. They're spiffy and devilish. XD
    Anyways... Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends. Or if ya just want another muffin.

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
    Hello!*Shaks your hand* If you wanna be friends, feel free to PM me any time! Welcome to PC!^_^* Waves hand and leaves*

Back