• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I am Altix

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
I like writing, drawing, and making short videos! I love shiny Pokemon, and grass Pokemon. I always choose the grass starter, and make it shiny(It takes so long though) I love legends. So thats me! Altix!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hey! I like the same things as you! Well, almost everything. We have a lot in common I like that! So, hi! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! And I do hope you and I can speak with each other. :3 I also hope yoU become active and enjoy your stay!

Years
Hi, Altix! I'm also a writer and an artist, perhaps you can show off your writing and art in our FanFiction & Writing and Art Gallery sections? :D We'd love to see 'em!

But anyway, welcome to PC. n_n We're an extremely active community with lots to do, so here's hoping you like us enough to stick around. Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat and make a friend - I'm always open!

Have fun~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey there Altix!

I love Grass Pokemon, too! I've come to the conclusion just recently that they're my favourite type of Pokemon. I love the way they can manipulate nature and stuff. But I would never take the time to make them Shiny haha; that takes way more patience than I have XD.

For some reason I always choose the Fire starter though... I like having a Fire Pokemon from the very beginning, it makes me feel powerful lol

Anyway welcome to the forums, and thanks for listening to me rattle on about myself haha. You'll have a great time here, I'm sure of it. If you ever wanna chat, my profile page is always open :D

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Welcome to PC!
It's fun here.
You always choose Grass-Type Starter.
Whoa! My Sharpedo maybe lose!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I like writing, drawing, and making short videos! I love shiny Pokemon, and grass Pokemon. I always choose the grass starter, and make it shiny(It takes so long though) I love legends. So thats me! Altix!

Hi Altix welcome to the forums. I also love shiny Pokemon but never caught one legitly I'm more of a Fire lover but try to balance out the starters.

Well Altix Hope you have a great time here and make heaps of friends.

Back