• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I am back.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
  • Hi, it's me, ~Rene~. I am back after my exams. So I promise I will post in PC everyday.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Welcome back, no need to post everyday...no need but heh it's fun xD. How were the exams? Pass everything? That's all that counts really lol

Edit - First post I saw with my supporter rank :P lulz

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome back, no need to post everyday...no need but heh it's fun xD. How were the exams? Pass everything? That's all that counts really lol
    Thanks and I understand, Onvoloper. And the exams are a bit hard. But I can do it. I have to wait until my results come out in December.

~Rene~ :t025:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Glad you're back ~Rene~, your incredible activity in the clubs is always welcome. XD; Hope you enjoy your return and posting around PC. \o/

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Glad you're back ~Rene~, your incredible activity in the clubs is always welcome. XD; Hope you enjoy your return and posting around PC. \o/
    Thanks, BeachBoy. I will try to post around PC if I can.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Glad to see that you're back, ~Rene~.
    I... don't quite remember you from last time, but I'm sure that was more my fault than anything. xD

I do hope your exams went well, I can't even imagine having to wait that long for results. I would probably pull my hair out just from the anxiety of it all!
    (Well, I'm a very anxious person...)

Take care, ~Rene~.
    I'm sure you will have a great time!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC!

Glad to see returning members.
    Thanks for the welcome, Syrex.

Glad to see that you're back, ~Rene~.
    I... don't quite remember you from last time, but I'm sure that was more my fault than anything. xD

I do hope your exams went well, I can't even imagine having to wait that long for results. I would probably pull my hair out just from the anxiety of it all!
    (Well, I'm a very anxious person...)

Take care, ~Rene~.
    I'm sure you will have a great time!
    Thanks too, Hiidoran. I hope I can pass my exams. And this is the first time to know you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Ok... Although I do not know you, I must say, A very warm welcome back from me! Hope you pass your exams with flying colours. :D

Back