• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,I am DarknessEvolve

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • well, you should feel popular/! Umm. I'm actully poor! i'm saying my country is rich.. get me lol.. nm lets talk about this stuff in dail chit chat!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    DarknessEvolve said:
    Thanks Dragon Trainer , i love dragon types like you do . I am feeling alittle popular.
    Lol, another dragon-lover

I can tell that if you stay active like you are, you will be quite popular around here

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sure, you can add me, it'll be cool

He means Daily Chit-Chat in the other chat section, it's the biggest thread there

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There DarknessEvolve Welcome to PC im MoonLight it's nice to meet ya Have a Great Time here at PC!! :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hello Darkness Evolve, Welcome to PC! Have a great time here, you can read the rules of the community in the announcement forum. Thank you for Joining the Community.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Welcome to the Pok?Community! ^_^ You seem like a really good member; I'm sure you'll be popular here!

Back