• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am FlyingNimbus!

Years
  • Hi PC!

I am FlyingNimbus.
    I made a account on this forum because i am working on a Pokemon Firered hack with my best friend,
    So I am kind part of the team I am the creative producer i think.. When he doesnt know how to make the map more detailed or something he comes to me and I help him to make the map more nice.
    Or if he doesnt know with what creatures or pokemon he needs to fill the grass with he comes to me.
    And I also help a lot with perfecting the story.

The name of my best friend and with the guy I am making the hack with is :
    Rezordaxx

The link to the hack is :
    /showthread.php?t=311190

Well see you guys later,

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nimbuuuus, have you watched Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z? I used to love that show a lot, and sometimes I like watching random fights from it! In any case, welcome to PC! I really do wish you luck upon making your hack, siiince I think it's a lot of work to make one! Can't wait to find out when it's finished!

I really do hope that you'll enjoy your stay and have a fun time here on PC! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask the staff, and they'll help you out as soon as they can! Hope to see you around. <3

Years
  • Nimbuuuus, have you watched Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z? I used to love that show a lot, and sometimes I like watching random fights from it! In any case, welcome to PC! I really do wish you luck upon making your hack, siiince I think it's a lot of work to make one! Can't wait to find out when it's finished!

I really do hope that you'll enjoy your stay and have a fun time here on PC! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask the staff, and they'll help you out as soon as they can! Hope to see you around. <3

I watched dragonball a lot, and im watching dbz for the first time, im in ep 48 now! And thanks for the welcome!

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • I saw that hack awhile ago, excited to see how it turns out!
    Welcome to the community, I think being involved in a hack is awesome and you can do some really amazing stuff.

~Karinmo

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the party Nimbus! Awesome to have you.

Your hack work is much appreciated my man, takes some serious skill. Will definitely check out your stuff when I get the chance. In the mean time, make yourself at home and I'll see you around!

Years
  • I was so addicted to DBZ as a kid. Watched it every day but at age 10 or so things were kind of scary at some points. :( But it was absolutely amazing! Welcome to the forum, FlyingNimbus, and great to meet you.

It's really impressive to hear that you're a talented hacker and I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute to our Emulation board! PC gets a handful of new members who are aspiring to hack so perhaps you can help them out when they ask questions? :D I've tried to learn at one point but everything was too confusing so I dropped that, but the hacks we have here are really fun to play. Without them I likely wouldn't have found the forum until a while later.

Enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you around! Feel free to let the staff know if you ever need any help.

Back