• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I Am Leo

PokePlayerLeo242

The Eevee Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Hello everyone,

My name is leo and im happy to be in this forums.i love pokemon.i usaully win in battles.i love eevee and and its evolutions.i like fighting type pokemon.and thats all ill explain.

Hope to meet you all:)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Nice to meet you, Leo :D
    I'm Classic Sonic, but please just call me Sonic. Glad to see you're happy to be here! I was like that when I first joined too, and I'm sure you're gonna have a blast during your time here :) Eevee is an impressive Pokemon, and it's Eeveelutions are diverse. From the lovable Espeon, to the cool Umbreon, they're all cool. The fighting-type's among one of my favourite types in all of Pokemon, and my fav is Psychic.

Nice meeting you, and I hope you have a fun time here!

Nakala Pri

Ellow Leo! Name's Rozu, love Pokemon and I have only lost thirteen battles in total! And about six of those were to my sisters level 100 Pokemon I gave her.

Talk about irony. xD Have an AWSM time on PC, need help, ask the staff or moi!

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
    Hey there PokePlayerLeo242! :)

Cool, jolteon is one strong pokemon! And if you like battling you should join us in the PC Showdown Server! pokecommunity.psim.us You can battle other PC members there too! :)

Also why not join some Pokemon Clubs I'm sure there will be ones that you will be interested in. Also if you want a new thing to enjoy. Play some of our rom hacks! They are very great and some are on par with the original games from Nintendo. At least for the 3rd gen If you want to have a chat you can VM me anytime! :)

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our ear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

Years
    Hello Leo, welcome to PC!

I have to say, nice name you have. And I heard you're an Eeveelution fan? They have been fan favorites for many years now. Have you heard of the newest Eeveelution, Sylveon, who's appearing in Pokemon X & Y? I love how cute that thing looks although we don't know it's type yet, I hope they do reveal it soon. And yeah PC has a big battling community on the Pokemon Showdown server that Shadowraze directed you to. I'm OshyHikari there if you want to find me there and I'll say hi if you come on!

We also have loads of other places to check out and loads of people you can meet, and our staff members are always happy to assist you if you need help with anything. And yeah I'm the third Aussie to welcome you here lol. But anyways, I hope to see you around and if you need a chat feel free to VM me anytime.

I'll be seeing ya around Leo!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    Hello there! Welcome to the forums! I am also a huge eevee fan and its evolutions. Umbreon is my all time favorite, with Espeon and Flareon as second and third. I always make sure to grab an eevee in my games to get one of them.

Hope to see you around the forums! (:

PokePlayerLeo242

The Eevee Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    shadowraze,thanks for recommending the rom hacks.

And OshyHikari,i heard of sylveon before.i hope its a fairy type.

And Toshiro,glaceon is number one and my number two is vaporeon and the third is jolteon.

Thank you 3 for welcoming me to the forums.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
    Hey Leo, I'm Conor it's great to meet you. I remember Evee when I had Pokemon Red, I would religiously turn Evee in Flareon everytime, I loved Flareon. You'll have a awesome time here on the forums there are so many great people to meet.

I'll catch you around Leo :)

Back