• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI i am new here

Years
  • Hi i am Nyght i am new here pretty soon after i get 15 posts i will be posting my gamein the emu section.

Years
  • I bid you welcome to PokéCommunity, Nyght001! You have a game? Cool! I'm sure you'll reach 15 posts soon, it's not really that hard to reach that amount, heh. Anyways, thanks for Joining. We're glad to see another new face to the Community! I'm Signomi, if you're ever in need of any assistance or just wish to gain a friend, don't hesitate to PM me, I'd love company =P Also, please view the Community Rules to avoid any possible fuss, and abide by them at all times, we're all a friendly bunch most of the time, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Have fun and I'll see you around ;)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hi there, Welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope you have a great time here. Its a nice friendly place to be so i'm sure that you will. ^_^ Please do check out the forum rules. If you need any futher help or just want to be friends please do PM me. Looking forward from hearing from you. Hoping you see lots of you around the forum.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hi
    Nyght001!!
    If u ever need a friend and someone to help u!!
    Pm me..I'll be happy 2 be ur friend!!
    And welcome to pc!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Hi there, Welcome to PokeCommunity boards. if you want a chat with me. Do not send me a email. Send me a p message insted.

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Hi there and welcome. What pokemon do you like?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Hey! I hope you have fun here, if you have questions or want a friend, PM me!

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Welcome to PC I hope you ejoy yourself here after all it's a really cool place to make new friends and things I hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Back