• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am new need help plz help me plz

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    HI!!!!.....I'm sorry...I can't help you there...-_-; but there is a place somewhere around here that has other people making cards as well,...

oh yea...and.............WELCOME TO POKE'MON COMMUNITY!!!!
    (pm me to become friends or for other info...)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Search for a forum called Trainer Cards. -.-'
    I hate Trainer Cards...

Eh. Welcome.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I went to a forum that had all the templates, badges, texts, and sprites and put mine together. I'll have to go dig that thread up. And can't forget the welcome!

SilverTwilight

~dream on!~
    Years
    that's what i need to knowT-T i dont know how to make them either, but im trying to figure out how. i dont even know how to set a banner.T-T *sighs* i like paper. yay!

and welcome to pokemon community!^^'' if you want to be friends, you can PM me whenever you want^^''

go paper!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    For information on trainer cards, check out this thread. It should help you, moreso than me anyway. XD *knows nothing about TCards* @.@;

Anywho, welcome to PC! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask, us modly ones aren't that scary. XD Have a fun time~ ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    Welcome! ^^ Good luck with the trainer cards! ^^ That thread should help you bunches. ;D
    I hope you have fun while you're here~

Back