• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am new...Want to be my friend?

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    This is only a place to welcome new users, if you must talk obout something else, please use the DCC, it is located in OTHER CHAT.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Welcome to PC sweetie! *Huggles.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, make friends, keep it kawaii, and importantly have fun! ^0^ *Huggles.*

I am already you're friend, right? XD

Years
    Woah guys, one post per welcome thread except the new user please ^^;; Anything else can be taken somewhere else, like PM or the DCC.
    That includes you too, Cloud 09, what you posted could easily have been reported or sent via PM to the members. There's no need to post it here. >=P

Anwyay, welcome to PC~ I think I saw your thread, actually ^^;;
    I hope you enjoy your time at PC.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
    I haven't been to this Forum for a while so I wan't to be your friend too. In fact I want to be friends with everybody in this forum.

ShadowXD

Elite Four ShadowXD
    Years
    Hello cool Trainer Ashely Rose nise to meet you have fun at PC.
    Name-ShadowXD
    Region-Kanto
    Town-Pallet
    Type of Trainer-elite 4 member(pokemon Hunterwhich I made up my self
    Discription-wereing all black with a white mask.
    Favorite colors-Black,orange

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Lovely intro and i love blue and pink!!^^ I would love to be your friend. Just drop a PM at my inbox anytime!!^^ One rule of thumb: HAVE FUN!!^^

Back