• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am New

GhostHunterz

Walking with Ghost Pokemons
Years
  • I am a person who likes to talk , have fun and be helpful. Whenever you need some help just pm me. I am ready to help you at anytime... That's Enough about me...because I am just a simple person.
    I want to make more and more friends here and have fun.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya Ghosty :3

To begin, welcome in PC.
    You like to share and to speak with people, well I would be glad to speak with you!
    You can share you thoughts at the General Pokémon Gaming discussions or, even in Off-Topics.
    I will probably know more about you if we talk about eachother in PM, if you mind. Feel free to send me a message!

See you~

:7:

Years
  • Heya, GhostHunterz! Welcome to PC. :D

You chose a good forum to join if you're interested in helping others and making friends, given the size of this community and all. There are plenty of sections where you can chat and help out with with either rating teams or just providing assistance with the games, but of course that isn't the only thing you can help with! Anyway, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd help us out a lot in finding places on the forum you might like or making friends. Up to you though, but I'd definitely like to know and I'm sure our regulars would as well. ^^

I'm always open if you're looking for someone to chat with, so feel free to leave a message on my profile anytime! Hopefully you've been digging around and having fun here so far, because PC has tons of places to post in so there's something that interests almost everyone.

Have fun and I'll see you around, yes?

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
  • Hi ya and welcome!

Nice avatar. W3ll anyway if your int3r3sted in a c3rtain forum s3ction ch3ck out th3 Adoption C3enter where I'm sur3 someone would love to adopt you and teach you about that section. Also, if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator any questions. ;D

Why don't you tell us some of your favorite pokemon?

Years
  • I am a person who likes to talk , have fun and be helpful. Whenever you need some help just pm me. I am ready to help you at anytime... That's Enough about me...because I am just a simple person.
    I want to make more and more friends here and have fun.

Hi GhostHunterz, and welcome.

PC is a fun, friendly and active community who all love Pokemon. I've been into Pokemon since 1999, when I first watched the anime and I got hooked on the games ever since. Black & White are my faves right now, at least until I get Black 2 & White 2.

You can check out the Adoption Center where you can sign up for a mentor to guide you around a section of choice, and with our mod Cirno and your mentor around you'll know you'll be in good hands. Do you have a favorite Pokemon or character by any chance?

Enjoy your stay, be active and I'll see ya around.

- Hikari10

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hi there! Glad you joined, cause there's a lot to do here! Especially if it's mere chatting and making friends, because a lot of people here enjoy doing just that~! Even myself! Don't be shy, send me VMs, if you wanna talk!

n__n I'm a very happy and cheery person. Really~!

....I have no idea why I just mentioned that.

But have fun here around the forums! :3

GhostHunterz

Years
  • @ Cirno.Yeah I really like this community and there are so many chat threads and so. ( I am planning about making a one for myself).
    @Ralaia : I will be posting in there soon. Well I like Ghost Type Pokemon ( all of them and Gengar is my fav. ) and magnetic pokemons.
    @Hikari: Well I got hooked around Naruto and Pokemon since 2010 so im just some new fan. xD
    @Winter Dew. : Ha I'm never ever shy.

Nakala Pri

Hiya! You sound cool and I would love to be your friend. But the fifty million poke question is how? I asked Cirno but I don't think I'll get a response any time soon. Ima sucker for Pokemon and Naruto, plus I'm super hyper and my favourite Pokemon is pikachu and my fave colour is yellow. That's me, and if you know how, add me.

GhostHunterz

Years
  • Hiya! You sound cool and I would love to be your friend. But the fifty million poke question is how? I asked Cirno but I don't think I'll get a response any time soon. Ima sucker for Pokemon and Naruto, plus I'm super hyper and my favourite Pokemon is pikachu and my fave colour is yellow. That's me, and if you know how, add me.
    Sure then lets be friends.

Nakala Pri

Wowza! Thank you. Not many people have answered any of my quick messages. I hope you like this community, I think its a great place. What say you awesome person?

Back