• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I am new!

Years
    Hi guys! I'm new to PokeCommunity!
    I'm Ourange, or Josie, or whatever you prefer to call me. I've been a pokefan for ages (for well over 10 years), but I'm really shy when it comes to forums!
    My favourite game is Ruby, since it was my first! And I have a truck load of favourite pokemon, including ralts, kadabra, and eevee!
    Please don't hurt me c:

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
    Hi, Josie! Welcome to PC! We won't hurt you, or at least I wont :cer_laugh:
    I also love Ruby, though Sapphire was my first of that gen. Emerald's by far my favorite of the trio (Rayquaza >>>).
    I LOVE RALTS. Gardevoir has always been one of my all time favorite Pokemon. Ralts was also the first Pokemon I caught in all the Hoenn games. Oh and Eevee!? Don't even get me started. I'm so excited to find out what type Sylveon is! It's so cute!
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm always here to chat. :cer_love:

Years
    Thanks very much! I've never actually played all the way through Emerald (aahh!)
    I hope no one else will hurt me xD I got attacked while introducing myself on a forum once, so bear with me everyone while I stop being so scared!!

Magykx

Years
    Thanks very much! I've never actually played all the way through Emerald (aahh!)
    I hope no one else will hurt me xD I got attacked while introducing myself on a forum once, so bear with me everyone while I stop being so scared!!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. People on PC are very kind and open to everybody. Plus, the mods are very efficient if somebody is trying to cause a problem... So no need to worry! :cer_tongue:

Years
    Oh thank goodness :D!
    Oh there I have a question: Do most people on the PC use quotes for talking back and forth xD? Should I use the reply button? Ahhh posting etiquette.

Years
    Hi Josie, and welcome!

My first Pokemon game was Ruby as well, so we sorta share something in common. I remember how noobish-looking my team was back then and I didn't know much about type diversity yet I still beat the main story lol. I did learn my lesson in later generations though, my fave generation is 5th and I'm a massive fan of Oshawott, but I do love Eevee as well.

And no, I won't hurt you. I would never do that, but I feel sorry for what happened to you on that other forum. Everyone here is helpful and friendly, so you won't have the same problems here as long as you follow the rules. We have loads of places you can check out, Pokemon or not. PC is more than just a Pokemon forum, which is what makes us so awesome.

Enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Magykx

Years
    Oh thank goodness :D!
    Oh there I have a question: Do most people on the PC use quotes for talking back and forth xD? Should I use the reply button? Ahhh posting etiquette.

Not all, but I would suggest getting in the habit of it so if you're in a popular thread, people know what you're talking about and who you're replying to.

Years
    Hikari10 said:
    Hi Josie, and welcome!

My first Pokemon game was Ruby as well, so we sorta share something in common. I remember how noobish-looking my team was back then and I didn't know much about type diversity yet I still beat the main story lol. I did learn my lesson in later generations though, my fave generation is 5th and I'm a massive fan of Oshawott, but I do love Eevee as well.

And no, I won't hurt you. I would never do that, but I feel sorry for what happened to you on that other forum. Everyone here is helpful and friendly, so you won't have the same problems here as long as you follow the rules. We have loads of places you can check out, Pokemon or not. PC is more than just a Pokemon forum, which is what makes us so awesome.

Enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Ah I'm still really noobish with my teams. It takes a lot for me to actually train anyone other than my starter. It is a little bit silly. Gen 5 is really great, too. I love tepig xD!

Magykx said:
    Not all, but I would suggest getting in the habit of it so if you're in a popular thread, people know what you're talking about and who you're replying to.

Alright, will do (I'm learning already!!!)

I am a huge fan of your username. Ourange is probably one of the cutest names ever and sounds almost like one of my favorite colors. :3 Welcome to the forum okayyy!

Aww, I can relate when it comes to being shy. Was that way too at first.. in fact, I joined the forum a few years ago but didn't start being active until 2011. Took me a whole five or so years to finally open up and get posting, but the experience has been pretty wonderful so far. ^^ I'm sure it'll be the same for you! Looks like you've met a few of our members already and the ride will only get better from here on out, promise.

Ruby ahh omg! I loved the third gen. But to be honest I feel like the thunderstorm in Sapphire was more threatening than the drought in Ruby... but either way, both games were awesome. Emerald is probably the game I replay through the most since it just never gets boring, ehe.

And you can reply through quotes or just hit the reply button - it's all a matter of preference. But quoting is probably the better thing to do in more active threads since then others might not know who you're talking to. I usually use quotes but there are times when I just reply regularly. You'll find your favorite posting style soon so keep on postin'! :D The forum pretty much has it all and hopefully you stick around as a regular. You seem like a wonderful person, after all.

See you around! Feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to chat!

Years
    I am a huge fan of your username. Ourange is probably one of the cutest names ever and sounds almost like one of my favorite colors. :3 Welcome to the forum okayyy!

Hi! Thank you so much! Ourange is pronounced like you would pronounce orange. I just added a "u", because the username "Orange" is very hard to get, and Ourange is never taken (unless it's by me!)
    I played both Ruby and Saphhire, which was rare (because my parents couldn't see the joy in purchasing both versions). I think I liked Ruby better because I had a huge crush on Maxie for some reason (looking back on it I'm really confused).
    Thanks again :D!

Back