• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am new

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2013
    My Name is Brenden but, Prefer Shadow or ShinyUmbreon It really your discussion to call me Whatever you decided to call me. Anyway It will be a pleasure to meet you all.

Years
  • Heya Shadow! Love the signature, Umbreon's one of my favorite eeveelutions. Sylveon and Flareon take the top spot though, whee. *0*

If you're willing, why not tell us a bit about yourself? :) Nothing personal; just what interests you have and such! Some things you can tell us are what your favorite Pokemon game is, when you got into the series, and any reasons you joined PC in particular. It would help us get to know you more and become friends - things will be a whole lot easier for everyone that way. Oh, and maybe tell us what you enjoy besides Pokemon? Video games, music, movies, anime.. there's a whole lot to discuss. Hopefully I'm not boggling you down or anything but it's just a nice way to get the conversation going.

There's so much to do here so I'm sure you'll be in for a great ride. Check out lovely places like General Entertainment for music and TV show discussions (among other things like anime/movies) or the popular Video Games board to discuss video games. Those are among some of our most popular forums.. though of course the "main attraction" here are the Pokemon areas. You can discuss your favorite generations, join Pokemon clubs, play Pokemon forum games, and other cool 'lil things. You'll find lots depending on what your interests are so be sure to look around! Methinks you'd enjoy the eeveelution fanclub if you're an Umbreon fan and it would definitely be a great way to meet other fans who enjoy the same thing you do. If you're interested, just check out the join form on the first page and get postin'.

Have an amazing time here, Shadow! :D Hope you have a pleasant stay and end up becoming a super active member. Can't have too many of those, right? Feel free to ask a moderator if you have questions and we'll help you out.. though our members are just as helpful in that regard. All-in-all, don't be scared to talk to anyone!

Great meeting you and see you around.

Years
  • Hello Shadow and welcome! I always liked the Eeveelutions, and Umbreon is one of the more popular ones out there.

Like what Cirno stated, maybe tell us a bit about you like interests, reason for joining, etc. because you will make so many more friends that way. PC is a very wide community where we are more than just Pokemon, with some off-topic sections, ROM hacks and more other fun stuff to do. Don't worry if you feel new, we have people who can help you. Cirno already showed you a few sections, especially the Eeveelutions club in Pokemon Clubs. It's a good section to start with since you can discuss about your fave Pokemon in the clubs there.

Have an awesome time here Shadow, and if you need help don't hesitate to contact any moderators like Cirno there and they should be able to help, also read the rules since we don't want you getting into trouble for even the simplest rules. There's also the various non-staff who can lend a hand too, so if you need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message. I do hope you enjoy it here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi Shadow! It's nice to meet you too! Welcome to PC!!

I absolutely love Umbreon , it's one of my favorite Pokemon and the best looking of all the Eeveelutions. Especially it's shiny, which I see you really like. You might be interested in my Dark-type club . Not trying to advertise, but the fact that you like Umbreon just makes me assume you like other Dark types too. You'll fit in there well if you are cause we're always talking about new things and we're a very popular club here. You might also like the Eeveelution club Cirno suggested too. I think clubs are great way to meet people here so I suggest looking around to see what other clubs you might like. As a owner of two clubs , I can guarantee you'll have fun being involved in clubs!

But yeah, is there anything else you're interested in? Tell me more about yourself if you like cause I'm curious to know you more! PC' got all sort of forums here. Of course we have lots of boards on Pokemon, but there's also more than that. You can talk about video games, anime, technology and a lot more. If you're creative, you can show off your works in Art&Design and Fan Fiction and Writing. I can't believe all the kind comments and tips I've gotten after posting my art gallery yesterday. People in both of those sections are nice and helpful and are willing to help you improve. Or if you want to chat with people there's always Chit-Chat & Polls . Once you start chatting around and posting you should be making a good amount of friends. You'll notice how nice people are here too! If you ever want to talk to someone, you can always drop by my profile anytime.

Enjoy the time you have on PC and hope it's wonderful! As others said, the moderators are there for you if you ever need anything so don't afraid to ask them questions! Have fun here!

Back