• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I am new!

Golbit

Last Champion
Years
  • ¡Hola a todos!

I am new in this community. Well, I speak Spanish, but my English is... basic. This is not a problem for me, I'll try to understand all the comments and messages in this web, so don't worry for it.

I'm a Pokémon fan and I'm playing Pokémon X now. I have Pokémon Y and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity too (My brother is playing Pokémon Y).

I am not really new in Pokémon (I started in 2006-2007 with Pokémon Emerald), but I received my 3DS two weeks ago (In other words, I'm new in Pokémon X).

Thank you for your help. If you need something, just tell me.

See you!

Years
  • Good choice! The 3DS is a great purchase; lots of other good games on the system too even outside of Pokemon. But of course it's even better to hear that you own X. :D Took me six days to beat the story.. it's too addicting haha.

If you'd like to discuss X/Y then be sure to stop by the Pokemon X & Y board. We also have a lovely area for trading called the Trade Corner so you can do pretty much anything here. Have a splendid time on PokeCommunity and we're glad to have you aboard, Golbit. ♥

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • Good choice! The 3DS is a great purchase; lots of other good games on the system too even outside of Pokemon. But of course it's even better to hear that you own X. :D Took me six days to beat the story.. it's too addicting haha.

If you'd like to discuss X/Y then be sure to stop by the Pokemon X & Y board. We also have a lovely area for trading called the Trade Corner so you can do pretty much anything here. Have a splendid time on PokeCommunity and we're glad to have you aboard, Golbit. ♥
    Thank you so much, Sheep!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Niiice Golett avatar! Ah, and welcome to the forums! And yeah, the 3DS is totally worth it, and you'll be in for some really awesome games, so, I hope that you'll be excited for what's in store! Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are really great games for it, for example! I hope you'll enjoy those. :]

And yeah, I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and feel free to give me a message anytime you would like to chat, pal! If you have any questions, you can have a word with any one of the staff members - including myself!

Take care, yeah? Cheers. <33

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • Niiice Golett avatar! Ah, and welcome to the forums! And yeah, the 3DS is totally worth it, and you'll be in for some really awesome games, so, I hope that you'll be excited for what's in store! Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are really great games for it, for example! I hope you'll enjoy those. :]

And yeah, I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and feel free to give me a message anytime you would like to chat, pal! If you have any questions, you can have a word with any one of the staff members - including myself!

Take care, yeah? Cheers. <33
    Thanks Dragon! If I want to talk with someone, I'll give you a message. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    ¡Hola a todos!

I am new in this community. Well, I speak Spanish, but my English is... basic. This is not a problem for me, I'll try to understand all the comments and messages in this web, so don't worry for it.

I'm a Pokémon fan and I'm playing Pokémon X now. I have Pokémon Y and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity too (My brother is playing Pokémon Y).

I am not really new in Pokémon (I started in 2006-2007 with Pokémon Emerald), but I received my 3DS two weeks ago (In other words, I'm new in Pokémon X).

Thank you for your help. If you need something, just tell me.

See you!

¡Bienvenido! No hablo español, pero comprendo un poquito. XD Soy (estoy?) nuevo tambien. =)

And that's about the limit of my Spanish-remembering abilities at 2am. XD In any case though, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a lot of fun with Pokemon X. <3 It's a fun game. =)

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • ¡Bienvenido! No hablo español, pero comprendo un poquito. XD Soy (estoy?) nuevo tambien. =)

And that's about the limit of my Spanish-remembering abilities at 2am. XD In any case though, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a lot of fun with Pokemon X. <3 It's a fun game. =)
    ¡Tu español es increíble! Por cierto, sí es SOY :)

Thank you so much for your message. If you need something, you can write me a PM.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Your English is much better than my Japanese, haha. It's fine, we understand you well. ^_^

Nice meeting you, Golbit.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    ¡Tu español es increíble! Por cierto, sí es SOY :)

Thank you so much for your message. If you need something, you can write me a PM.

XD! No es increíble, es muy malo, ja ja. Pero gracias. =) And will do. ^^

Your English is much better than my Japanese, haha. It's fine, we understand you well. ^_^

日本語を話せますか。 (Aaaaaand that's about as much Japanese as I remember as well, lol. XD Really need to brush up on my languages. ^^; )

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    日本語を話せますか。 (Aaaaaand that's about as much Japanese as I remember as well, lol. XD Really need to brush up on my languages. ^^; )

なに? えいご? えいご?

*Knows I got that wrong*

I really need to learn some, personally. But that's awesome. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    なに? えいご? えいご?

*Knows I got that wrong*

I really need to learn some, personally. But that's awesome. ^_^

「日本語を話せますか。」 = "Nihongo o hanasemasu ka?" = "Do/Can you speak Japanese?"

More or less anyway. =P Though I suppose it might have been more polite for me to ask hanashimasu rather than hanasemasu... idk, I'm a bit rusty, lol. XD (And I may or may not have used the wrong particle with that according to google. Oh well. XD)

But yes, Japanese is a fun language. =P Keep studying and then refresh me on what I've forgotten. ;) lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Thanks, friend! Nice to meet you too, AFeralFurry.

¡De verdad! Escribes mucho mejor que algunos adolescentes de mi país.

Escribo, sí, pero cuando trato hablar... ja ja. Tengo mucho... difficulty. XD (¿Como se dice "difficulty" en español? Se me olvido.)

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • Escribo, sí, pero cuando trato hablar... ja ja. Tengo mucho... difficulty. XD (¿Como se dice "difficulty" en español? Se me olvido.)
    Difficulty = Dificultad. En este caso sería: "Tengo mucha dificultad".

Tienes un muy buen nivel. Well, when I talk (speak?) in English, I confused some word... I need to practise more.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Difficulty = Dificultad. En este caso sería: "Tengo mucha dificultad".

Tienes un muy buen nivel. Well, when I talk (speak?) in English, I confused some word... I need to practise more.

¿Nivel? ¿Qué es "nivel"?

And in that case, "speak". =) But don't worry, I understand. ^^ English is a very difficult language. XD; Especially the spelling. @__@ It took me a very long time to learn how to spell properly as a kid. At least Spanish is more phonetic. XD Japanese words are pretty easy to spell too once you learn the symbol to match the sound. XD (For their alphabet I mean, not for the symbols that actually have meaning. Like spelling out the word ほん verses using the symbol for the same word, 本 . ) ... Uh, sorry if my rambling is confusing, lol. XD

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • ¿Nivel? ¿Qué es "nivel"?

And in that case, "speak". =) But don't worry, I understand. ^^ English is a very difficult language. XD; Especially the spelling. @__@ It took me a very long time to learn how to spell properly as a kid. At least Spanish is more phonetic. XD Japanese words are pretty easy to spell too once you learn the symbol to match the sound. XD (For their alphabet I mean, not for the symbols that actually have meaning. Like spelling out the word ほん verses using the symbol for the same word, 本 . ) ... Uh, sorry if my rambling is confusing, lol. XD
    Jajajajaja. Don't worry, I understand very well. Oh, yeah... Nivel = Level.

Back