• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i am sorted of new and i am from Serebii

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi Mudkip Girl!
    Good to see you here too!
    Enjoy your stay!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    HIIIIIIIIII!! [glomps] Welcome to PC, read the rules, post lots, and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!! ^__^ See ya round! ~origin

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi, welcome to PC. ^^ My name ish Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ See ya around!

~Karli

Years
    Hey Mudkip girl. I remember you, the one that had wanted to join EE right? Anyway welcome and dont forget to read the rule, OK ^_^ Hope you enjoy you're time here!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    How many people are from there..?
    Well..I want to join it too when I have time. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to PC! =D I'm Miyu-chan, but you can just call me Miyu. n__n I'm Miyu-chan on SPPf too, though I doubt that you'll know me. ;D

I <3 your name too! =3 PM me if you have any questions and read the FAQs, et cetera. ;D

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    Welcome to the PC! I actually joined Serebii yesturday (I'm Kecleon) but either the site's down and I can't get back or my computer's just being stupid again.

If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Mudkip girl said:
    hi i am sorted of new and well i am from serebii and i no some people here from serebii like pika2000 and eevee girl :D
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity! My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. You are also from Serebii forums? That is nice. I have a lot of friends from Serebii forums. If you need friend,you can send private message to me,MSN me or Yahoo! me. I will be glad to be your friend. If you need help or have any questions,free free to send private message to me. I will try my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be actpve and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time. See you around.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Whoa, a lot of SPPf people have been coming here lately. o.O;
    Anyway, welcome to PC! Make sure you read the rules and all that, and enjoy your time here! Feel free to PM/IM me if you have any problems or questions, or just wanna chat. ^^
    PC's a great place, so I hope to see you around~!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yes, I recognize you. You're from the Eevee club in SPPf. Welcome to teh Pokecommunity! This place is fun, but don't break the rules, otherwise....*makes a noise*

~Bart~

Back