• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I guess.

Years
  • Hey!

I guess that, actually, I'm not really that new...(Just look at my join date. O_o) But I didn't post alot. l regret doing that, however.
    This forum seems like alot of fun!

l hope you forgive me for leaving for such a long time!

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • Oh of course we forgive you! Welcome back to Pokecommunity! I hope as it says in your post that you and the forum seem like a lot of fun. But do be aware: Did you not post for one whole month? If you didn't this thread will get closed. But still, I am sure every member will be glad you are back!

Years
  • Oh of course we forgive you! Welcome back to Pokecommunity! I hope as it says in your post that you and the forum seem like a lot of fun. But do be aware: Did you not post for one whole month? If you didn't this thread will get closed. But still, I am sure every member will be glad you are back!
    When I returned, I made a few posts before deciding to make this thread.
    My posts before that were made years ago, though.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    OMG... You... You're...!!! ...I totally don't know you! XD

Anyways, welcome back to PokeCommunity, Yoshimad123! ^^

Back