• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I guess

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    I'm Tai

If you remember my name I'm the one who posted leaks about pokemon x & y before Pokebeach but from the same source and drove the admin of Pokebeach nuts by me being myself

I'm into battling with gimmick teams and some of the gimmicks may or may not have gotten me over 20 reports on pokemon showdown

I saw a roleplay and rom hacking section and kinda just fell in love with both of those things being here.

I have nuzlocked to completion: SacredGold, Firered Omega, Quartz, Blaze Black 2, Volt White, Crystal, and my favorite nuzlocke black yang

I'm a furry with a satiresona

And if mod sass is highly punished here I won't last long.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey Tai, good work with the leaks :D enjoy your stay.

remember to read the rules and never be afraid to ask a moderator, administrator or staff admin for help.
    I to enjoy the roleplay section alot I came here for rom hacks but roleplay section stole me

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hello Tai Le Ree and welcome to the forums!!

By leaks on X and Y on PokeBeach, do you mean these leaks or these leaks? Or do you mean both? Either way that's awesome especially if the former ones cause that means your leaks ended up be right. Meaning I'm pretty confident the latter ones are true too. If none of these oh well. But welcome anyway!I'm not really a competitive battler so I have no idea what a gimmick team is haha. But it seems you're familiar with Pokemon Showdown so have you been to Pokecommunity's server? It's a really fun server if you haven't been there, unless that's where you got reported at 20 times. D: But if you want another place to battle then maybe you could check out the Battle Center. You can request a battle there or even get your teams rated too.

It seems you found the ROM hacking and roleplaying section already so that's good. Keep exploring! Our ROM hacking section is by far our most popular section and it has tons of games. I really haven't played any of them but really want to try Flora Sky. I hear it's really good. As for roleplaying, I used to be really into that stuff around 14-15 years old. I'd roleplay all the time on the Gaiaonline forums. It's an anime based forum/social network site if you haven't heard of it. I wasn't the best roleplayer since I have awful writer back then. Anyway, there sure are a lot of roleplays here aren't there ? I'm sure the moderators there MagicFox and [mod[Skymin[/mod] will love your company. Have you found the Challenges board yet? You seem into nuzlockes so you may be interested in that section too.

Have a wonderful time here Tai! If you need anything you can always contact a staff member in the blue, orange, or red. Or of course there's our one and only admin Rukario as chuckleslucifer mentioned. See you around and catch you later!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Yup those were the leaks.

A showdown server? You guys better have normal types if I go for it!

And oops don't see a roleplay that interests me. Oh well the battles should be fun at least.

Well, the roleplay and hacking boards are pretty big here, so it's cool that you've chosen to involve yourself with 'em. I don't think I have enough dedication for a roleplay since I always tend to forget.. plus I already run a few clubs so that eats up a lot of PC time. I'm so forgetful. :'( Stinks you didn't find an RP you like but there's always the option to create your own. Welcome to the forum!

I'm not exactly aware of who leaked the X & Y information since I don't really keep an eye out for that, but it's pretty cool that you got the leaks early. It's so hard to rip yourself away from this amazing news! The sixth generation is going to be pretty darn amazing.

Anyways, enjoy your battles and time here! Lots of people frequent the Pokemon Showdown server so it's a pretty busy place, meaning you'll get lots of battles in. We have plenty of tiers so hooray. Great meeting you, Tai!

Back