• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I guess?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hi, guys! ^_^
    The name's ansenraze, nice to meet you all.

It's nearly three years since I'm interested in pokemon stuff. But, I never actually consider myself to register here back then. After all, you can access pretty much all forum here without registering, I think. If I'm not going to post anything later, I would rather not having an account here. That's what I think.

But, lately, I'm interested with the roleplay and fiction section. Additionally, I've been improving my English as well. I guess, this'll be the right time to start an account here. So, I hope I'm not bothering anyone here from now on. Thanks ^^

Years
    Hey there ansenraze , Welcome to PC .Nice that u finally decided to join. Have you ever played any hack if not then try one , u gonna find it interesting. You like fanfiction and roleplay . I like to read naruto fanfic in my booooring weekends sometime. You should probably try roleplay and fanfic section here. Try to stick around okay. If u have any trouble just msg me or any poke community member . Everybody here is more than happy to help new members. Okey dokey then Ja ne.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hey there ansenraze , Welcome to PC.
    Hi there, desinishon. ^^
    I've played some hacks and, yes, it's interesting. Even, I've tried to hack one too back then. But, in the end, I got no time to continue because of my real life situation. And now, I think there'll be more hacks than before. So, I guess, I'll try to play one later.
    I'll try to stick around and I'd be glad to message you later on.
    Thanks!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Hey ansenraze! :) Your font is sooo adorable! I'm glad you decided to register here.
    There are lots of roleplayers and writers here so you will fit right in! We are all very friendly here so you won't feel lonely either. :) I hope you have lots of fun here! See you around!

Back