• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hi, I have a question. If I sound like a n00b, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
    Years
    Here's the story.
    I KNOW someone gave me an illegit shiny level 50 female Treecko.
    However, I did NOT use AR on my game. I never did.
    The person who gave me this treecko over wi-fi probably had AR herself.
    It was NOT through the gts. It was through regular wi-fi (let's just call her a penpal).
    ALL of my Pokemon are LEGIT except the shiny Treecko.
    I gave away the shiny Treecko to some random person on the net, and I told that person give me a legit junkie.
    This person did once again through wi-fi, NOT gts.
    So the question is...
    Are all my other legit Pokemonm STILL legit? *crosses her fingers and hopes the answer is yes*
    I appreacitate you taking the time to read this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Yes, why wouldn't they be, you caught them legitimatley so they're legit

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Um, yeah..why wouldn't they be? ._.

Having one hacked pokemon wouldn't like..infect your game by making all your other pokemon illegit. It's not like, some kind of diease xD

So yeah, all your pokemon you might have obtained on your own are still as legitimate as..before you got the treecko. Using hacked pokemon doesn't really affect your gameplay experience in any way whatsoever anyways, but are looked down on when trading =/

So yeah dude..hope that helped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back