• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I Joined to Post my Fanfic!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    Helllooooo!!

I'm Mix, and I have a fanfic on Serebii that's about 15 chapters in. I'm reposting it here (Destiny Journeys: Healing of Hearts) to get a wider audience. Aannnd.... I'll be updating periodically, posting illustrations, all that. I got good reviews on Serebii, so I figured I might as well.

And I'm totally new here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Greetings! My favorite pokemon? The most popular little creature on the internet, Mudkip!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hello there! I would love to read your fanfic but their
    are tons of other things to do you know.

-ChronicNightmare-

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PC!!! Stay active and read the rules! Heh Heh I have too many favorite Pokemon to list so I tell you one. RAICHU!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi! I'm a memeber at the Serebiiforums, too. I'm Cedrik, nice to meet. I'll check for your Fanfic, really soon. <~ I hope it's good. And I also hope that you'll have fun here. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    Aw, thanks everyone!! I'm so glad I joined, of course I'll have fun here!! :)

One of my favorite Pokemon, huh? Ninetales!! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Ninetails. Another favorite of mine... How many people like all my favorite Pokemon?!

Welcome to PC! I can't wait until your fanfiction is up, if the reviews are great on Serebii then it sounds awesome!

Back