• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I joined today I think

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • Hello, Welcome to PC!
    Sorry but you can't request a fanclub, even though not in the rules, I mean hardly anybody even knows you

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hi welcome to PC,
    Hope you have a great time and that you read the rules with care ;)

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hi there! Listen, if you would like a Fanclub, make some friends, request that one of them makes you one(As well as posting in the permission thread) and have others join. But hey, you might wanna rack up some posts before you do. :3

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
  • Hello again, LoneWolf ^_^ I don't think that fanclub thing's gonna follow through anytime soon, but you're sorta kinda cool in my books (primarily because of our little mini-discussion in the Heroes thread about patience). It'll be interesting to see you around ~_^ Power to the 18-up players.

Back