• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I just joined!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Hello PikaPower775! Welcome to The Pok?Community! :D Hope you have an awesome time here~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there PikaPower! ^^ Welcome to PC~! ^o^ I hope you have a fun time here, enjoy your stay~ :33

~Kelsey

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    Welcome to PC. Today's my first day too (kinda) so PM me if you want to be friends!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • PikaPower775...hello. XD I'm Karli, nice to meet 'cha. ^___~ Weeellllllllllllllcome to PC. :33 Have a blast, or else you will get blasted. XD

*ish feeling ebil tonight*

~Karli

Years
  • PikaPower775 said:
    Hi everybody! :D I just joined.
    Indeed you have! :3 Follow the rules and all! Oh, and I'm Shikon~chan, you might say I'm hyper right now, so, yeah.... HAVE FUN!!! XD If you need help with anything or want to be my friend, this hyper person is welcome to PMs! ^o^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Pikapower, have fun, read the rules and post frequently, oh and PM me if you want to be friends ^_^

Stevo-Kun

Back